The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
troll(op!)
Reply 41
'woman', why is it that you feel the need to preach your or your religion's bigoted and out-dated views to those who don't want to read them? Why is it that someone can't ask a simple question without being by told by you, or people like you, that essentially they are going to burn in hell?

Your inane comments about Adam and Steve are very witty; indeed they have been amusing 12-year old English-speaking schoolchildren for decades, however I fear that they are a little out of place on this particular thread. Might I suggest that you go and discuss the issue elsewhere with your fellow xenophobes, where I am sure you will be most welcome and fit in very snugly, while the rest of us live out our own lives without feeling the need to inform everyone else of how they ought to live theirs.
Reply 42
RxB
Yeah, great logic. :rolleyes:

Seriously, how have you managed to live this long without getting attacked by an angry mob? Your views are incredibly offensive and archaic.

lol, u lot are weird but very funny! :biggrin:
Reply 43
religion's bigoted and out-dated views

Its the word of God. I didnt say he would burn in hell, only God decides that
i said it does state the homoz will go to hell unless they repent.

and no, Islam suited 1400 years ago and it still works now

if u studied it, u would realise, islam gave women the power to vote, have rights, keep their own money, when divorced they have many rights etc

the western world has only started these laws now.....so infact the west is out of date!

we got there first...u try to act cleva and think ur higher than some1

where did u westerners go to learn about maths, science?

u came to the east .......u were still in caves suckin on dinosaurs!

we helped u then!

but u lack understanding.....ur ignorant!
Reply 44
i contend that we are both atheists. i just believe in one fewer god than you do. when you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why i dismiss yours.*
Reply 45
woman

u came to the east .......u were still in caves suckin on dinosaurs!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dinosexuality
Reply 46
fishpaste
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dinosexuality

sounds painful.
Reply 47
You've got a really big chip on your shoulder, haven't you?
Reply 48
Marchie
You've got a really big chip on your shoulder, haven't you?

me? no...im happy wid life, after i found islam.....i have found all the answers...i am happy :smile:
Reply 49
Great, in which case I'm happy for you. Now stop telling everyone else how to live their lives, because some of us are just as happy without Islam.
Reply 50
Marchie
Great, in which case I'm happy for you. Now stop telling everyone else how to live their lives, because some of us are just as happy without Islam.

are you?

ok this was my point

i dont agree with homosexuality

but i wouldnt beat up some1 gay or spit on them etc :tongue:

I respect every human being in that way

but do i accept what they do or are....no i dont!
Reply 51
woman
are you?

ok this was my point

i dont agree with homosexuality

but i wouldnt beat up some1 gay or spit on them etc :tongue:

I respect every human being in that way

but do i accept what they do or are....no i dont!

Ever heard of live and let live? Shoving religion down peoples throats isn't going to make them more likely to see where you are coming from, even if you have a good point (which i don't think you do).
Reply 52
what am i shoving down ur throats?

cant i ask a question?

this is a forum, where u discuss things

oh well....we shall see :rolleyes:
woman

cant i ask a question?

No. :biggrin:
Reply 54
Did you not read what someone posted about Leviticus and how it's full of slightly dubious rules?

Also, are you Islamic, Christian, or what? Because you can't be both dear, what with both stating they are the one true way and nothing else.

And you go on about how the east 'taught' the west language and maths, but you hardly seem to have a great grip of the language yourself. 'Ur ignorant!' Point that high powered wit and education at yourself love.

I am not against Christian proselytzing. And to help you understand, that means preaching your religion. Because Christians want to save people from Hell. You just have no goddamn idea what you're talking about.

You say you have found all the answers? I don't know about Islam, but the Christian God says you will never know all the answers until they reach heaven. You can never be perfect, because everyone is subject to Original Sin and inherent evil. You go on and on about Adam and Eve... hello? Genesis in the Qu'ran? No. I know there is a creation story, but the story is a bit different from the Bible from what I remember.

So, maybe when you've decided what your religion is people can argue with you. But, since you ignore everyone's arguments anyway, there's not a lot of point continuing. And no, I'm not Christian, I just enjoy talking philosophy etc.

And I'll echo someone elses thoughts. This was about the gay community at university, not about you and your crusade.

Jo
Reply 55
Yes, if I recall correctly the topic of this thread was whether there was anyone who is gay going to university, and whether they were worried about 'coming out', if they had not already done so.

I read no invitation for you to come on here and spout rubbish like 'God says you will go to hell' and 'Islam is the best because...' et cetera ad infinitum. It's what you believe, you claim to be happy in that, which is great. What is certainly not great is the fact that you feel the need to question everyone else's choice of lifestyle, beliefs and so on just because they do not totally agree with your own. You may well believe that you are better than everyone because you have your religion, however there is no need whatsoever for you to come on a thread about gays and boast about it. Just accept that other people are different and have the right to be different, just as everyone else (here at least) accepts that it's your right to be a muslim. You may not like the fact that people are different, but if that is the case then just keep it to yourself and move on.
Reply 56
the gays have a community

there all around us

actually a good muslim bro i know is friends with a gay guy

and he taught him about islam

and now he is considering becoming a muslim and givin up homosexuality!

a good looking guy......he should be straight for women! :tongue:
Reply 57
woman
the gays have a community

there all around us

actually a good muslim bro i know is friends with a gay guy

and he taught him about islam

and now he is considering becoming a muslim and givin up homosexuality!

a good looking guy......he should be straight for women! :tongue:

your friend's friend just wants in your friend's pants, sorry
fishpaste

:cool:
Reply 59
fishpaste

hehe, they been friends for a looooong time and he knows my friends a muslim and straight :rolleyes:

Latest