The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
need_money
Wot do u think? i mean in general or in any aspect u want. I'm not 2 sure so i'll see wot evry1 else thinks.

both have it tough. society has made up these rules and regulations that boys and girls must conform to, neither sex has it easy
Reply 2
priya
both have it tough. society has made up these rules and regulations that boys and girls must conform to, neither sex has it easy

I agree. Discriminations and prejudice exist for both, as well as advantages and opportunities.

But I voted boy because it was top :tongue:
Reply 3
Personally i think girls have it tougher. But like Priya said, there are a lot of social rules and regulations making it difficult for both. I have to say though, I've found the past 8 years of my life pretty difficult though :frown: things will hopefully get better though :cool:
Reply 4
actually, now tht i'm thinkin bout it more, i'd say girls. not jst cos i am 1 :tongue: but cos well for 1, we have 2 prove more. and we're depended on 4 reproduction, havin 2 go thru all tht pain. plus stuff like periods and the fact tht men 2 seen as the more powerful sex most of the time.
Reply 5
need_money
actually, now tht i'm thinkin bout it more, i'd say girls. not jst cos i am 1 :tongue: but cos well for 1, we have 2 prove more. and we're depended on 4 reproduction, havin 2 go thru all tht pain. plus stuff like periods and the fact tht men 2 seen as the more powerful sex most of the time.

To quote Coupling:

"It's very difficult being a man. You're always judging us on style and technique... we're just happy if you're naked."
Reply 6
I'm feeling hormonal. I voted women. But men have to put up with us being hormonal... hmmm....
Reply 7
K'uin K'ra
To quote Coupling:

"It's very difficult being a man. You're always judging us on style and technique... we're just happy if you're naked."

haha:biggrin: aye very gd *thumbs up*
Reply 8
need_money
Wot do u think? i mean in general or in any aspect u want. I'm not 2 sure so i'll see wot evry1 else thinks.

Hmmmmm, 9 months of pregnancy and a painful delivery process as opposed to... getting kicked in the nuts ... which by the way is over alot quicker.
What do you think? :tongue:
Reply 9
Infinity
Hmmmmm, 9 months of pregnancy and a painful delivery process as opposed to... getting kicked in the nuts ... which by the way is over alot quicker.
What do you think? :tongue:

try getting your didgeridoo caught in the fly.....

pshh...giving birth :rolleyes:
Reply 10
blissy
I'm feeling hormonal. I voted women. But men have to put up with us being hormonal... hmmm....

Thats true....Oh and have you ever noticed how hard it is for them to handle being sick or injured? LOL they are the biggest babies. :biggrin:
Reply 11
blissy

Psh. Women use hormones as an excuse for everything.
Reply 12
Guys easily. We have to put up with women's incredibly high standards, never mind their hormones and moods and emotions, or in most cases breadwinning...
Reply 13
Fly By
try getting your didgeridoo caught in the fly.....

pshh...giving birth :rolleyes:

Talk to me when you've gone through 10 hours of labor and at the end had to have your stomach cut open, then try and take care of your newborn baby whilst in excruciating pain for the next 3 weeks.
:biggrin:
Reply 14
Infinity
Thats true....Oh and have you ever noticed how hard it is for them to handle being sick or injured? LOL they are the biggest babies. :biggrin:

No thats just footballers :cool:
Reply 15
K'uin K'ra
Psh. Women use hormones as an excuse for everything.

PMS= putting up with mens shit.
Reply 16
Infinity
Talk to me when you've gone through 10 hours of labor and at the end had to have your stomach cut open, then try and take care of your newborn baby whilst in excruciating pain for the next 3 weeks.

i did, it was a breeze....:cool:

Reply 17
Mad Vlad
No thats just footballers :cool:

No thats fact! Every man I have ever dated has been like that. Your all babies when your sick and you know it.
Reply 18
Infinity
No thats fact! Every man I have ever dated has been like that. Your all babies when your sick and you know it.

maybe they just want your attention :wink:
Reply 19
Infinity

That's because women have a higher pain threshold than men.

Latest

Trending

Trending