The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Fly By
maybe they just want your attention :wink:

Exactly, how else do we make them give a damn or make them feel included or that we need them or whatever it is they want from us this time...
Reply 21
K'uin K'ra
That's because women have a higher pain threshold than men.

we have 2 tho. giving births like squeezin a watermelon thru a hosepipe
Reply 22
Infinity
No thats fact! Every man I have ever dated has been like that. Your all babies when your sick and you know it.

Hmm... i suppose, to be fair, I'm not much better but I'm only ill if limbs dont work or i cant talk or stuff... a little cold won't stop me!
Reply 23
K'uin K'ra
To quote Coupling:

"It's very difficult being a man. You're always judging us on style and technique... we're just happy if you're naked."

Good God*LMAO*
Reply 24
need_money
we have 2 tho. giving births like squeezin a watermelon thru a hosepipe

Yes, exactly. You have a higher pain threshold, so surely the men have it harder? We can't tolerate as much pain as you, so it hurts more! :tongue:
Reply 25
Fly By
i did, it was a breeze....:cool:

:biggrin:

Grrrr! Go watch your damn movie. :biggrin:
Reply 26
K'uin K'ra
Yes, exactly. You have a higher pain threshold, so surely the men have it harder? We can't tolerate as much pain as you, so it hurts more! :tongue:

but u dont give birth lol :tongue:
Reply 27
need_money
but u dont give birth lol :tongue:

:rolleyes: I mean general pain, you muppet :tongue:

And I've heard that passing kidney stones through the penis is just about as painful as labour.
Reply 28
K'uin K'ra

He does have a point, lol. :biggrin:
Reply 29
K'uin K'ra

And I've heard that passing kidney stones through the penis is just about as painful as labour.

haha joey in friends :rolleyes:
Reply 30
Infinity

yes! men wins! again! :biggrin:
Reply 31
Fly By

Muah ha ha ha! :biggrin:
Reply 32
Infinity

i know but shhhhh lol :tongue:
Reply 33
K'uin K'ra

Ummm I doubt that highly. But unless a hemaphrodite gives birth and passes a kidney stone through her/his penis, we may never know.

Actually! The female urethra isn't exactly a big opening either, just a shorter distance to travel and I can say that passing a kidney stone did not compare to labor for me, labor was way worse.
Reply 34
Fly By

I didn't say that my dear.
:tongue:
Reply 35
Infinity
I didn't say that my dear.
:tongue:

But you KNOW it... :biggrin:
Reply 36
Infinity
Ummm I doubt that highly. But unless a hemaphrodite gives birth and passes a kidney stone through her/his penis, we may never know.

I'm sure that studies into pain are conducted with a bit more scientific method than merely subjecting someone to two things and saying: "Which one was more painful?"

They can monitor pain responses and whatnot through sciencey gizmos.
Reply 37
After being with my best friend while she was having her period (which is really painful for her) I would say men have it easy. I tried helping her but she just got angry with me. Understand that because what the hell was I supposed to do for her? I don't know how to help as I dont suffer! I did try to get her to squeeze my hand when it hurt (cos i remember reading that it helps). :frown: Anyone got any advice the next time she feels like that when she is with me? Just so I can seem like superfriend!! :biggrin:
Reply 38
Infinity
Hmmmmm, 9 months of pregnancy and a painful delivery process as opposed to... getting kicked in the nuts ... which by the way is over alot quicker.
What do you think? :tongue:

do you have any idea how long the pain of being kicked in the nuts goes on for? it's not a 5 mins and a glass of juice later and you're all dandy job, you know!
fishpaste
do you have any idea how long the pain of being kicked in the nuts goes on for? it's not a 5 mins and a glass of juice later and you're all dandy job, you know!

lmao ok getting the idea there but the whole popping out sprogs business takes 9 months, which is a bloody long time for your back to hurt, your boobs to ache, your ancle's to swell and your bladder to develop a mind of its own. Then after all that you have to push the bloody thing out!
oh and one last word ..... 'stitches' ouch! :eek: