The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 1
Goat
Can we see our timetable? :confused: (Either for the year or for the first 2 weeks.)

Jenn has said its on my.insite but I can't find it there. (Only exam timetables - which is empty.)

Cheers!

Not yet mate. :smile: Your on the same course as me right (Comp Sci)?!? :confused:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Leekey
Not yet mate. :smile: Your on the same course as me right (Comp Sci)?!? :confused:

Yeah I am.

Do you know when its gonna come up? Will it just appear on the main menu?
Reply 3
I am doing Computer Science too, so I am also waiting for it!
Reply 4
Goat
Yeah I am.

Do you know when its gonna come up? Will it just appear on the main menu?

Supposedly before Thursday night but I'm beggining to not trust ANYTHING that people tell me. :smile:
Reply 5
I'm not sure about first years I'm afraid. When I login to my.insite, there is a link on the left hand side that says 'timetables' then when I click it I get a 'course timetable' link, which pops up a new window containing the timetable for my course. However, they seem to have altered the page since I looked at it before and it now says that the 04/05 timetables are not available yet (so it could be the 03/04 timetable that I'm looking at anyway!).
Jenn xx
Reply 6
Seems like all the comp sci (me included) people havent got their timetables yet.
Reply 7
My timetable was from Comp Sci (and Engineering, but I'm pretty sure I got it off Comp Sci...). Wouldn't bet on getting a full timetable before you leave - can't remember if you get some sort of other information though (e.g. about the introductory lectures).
Jenn xx
Reply 8
Anybody know anything about the first week for law students