The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Might try badminton, used to play it at school quite a lot. Or maybe squash, another sport I used to play. I prefer the indoor sports, much warmer!! :biggrin:

Really depends if I can balance the university work load, drinking / clubbing & possibly getting a job, if I can then I’ll start some type of sport. I don’t fancy playing competitively, by that I mean I don’t want to have set practices and be always aiming to compete etc. I'd just want to join a club and play for fun, picking up some new skills on the way.
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 2
EssexBoy
Might try badminton, used to play it at school quite a lot. Or maybe squash, another sport I used to play. I prefer the indoor sports, much warmer!! :biggrin:

Really depends if I can balance the university work load, drinking / clubbing & possibly getting a job, if I can then I’ll start some type of sport. I don’t fancy playing competitively, by that I mean I don’t want to have set practices and be always aiming to compete etc. I'd just want to join a club and play for fun, picking up some new skills on the way.

cool! i play badminton if ur ever up for a game :biggrin:

Im gonna have to find time... wanna keep my beer gut in trim :tongue:
Reply 3
sports?! are you people crazy??...

:tongue:
Reply 4
Lol exactly what i was thinking... :biggrin:
Reply 5
LemonLime
Lol exactly what i was thinking... :biggrin:

I third that motion. :tongue:

I want a fleece with my name on the back, but cn't be arsed to join any teams... wouldn't be good enough anyway, people take sport quite seriously there don't they?
Reply 6
lol lets set up a team... um not sure what, something non active then we can get fleeces and hoodies made :biggrin:
Reply 7
LemonLime
lol lets set up a team... um not sure what, something non active then we can get fleeces and hoodies made :biggrin:

Skydiving, its perfect! The plane takes you up and gravity brings you back! How lazy a sport is that?

Well I am joining the skydiving club for sure! You never know, my dads g/f might finally get a break and my parachute might not open! :biggrin: Lol! Funny thing is she is encouraging me to do it ... Uh Oh!! :eek:
Im planning on taking up Tennis.... Indoor Tennis (if they have it) :biggrin: bit cold for outdoors tennis :tongue:
Reply 9
Syxxthmunky
Im planning on taking up Tennis.... Indoor Tennis (if they have it) :biggrin: bit cold for outdoors tennis :tongue:

There is one just between portland/richmond etc and the union
LemonLime
There is one just between portland/richmond etc and the union

Roll on indoor tennis, roll on :biggrin:

Oh another sport i probs take up well an extreme sport is BMX biking OR skateboarding, not decided yet. I heard there are skate parks and BMX ramps and stuff somewhere in portsmouth.
Reply 11
Syxxthmunky
Roll on indoor tennis, roll on :biggrin:

Oh another sport i probs take up well an extreme sport is BMX biking OR skateboarding, not decided yet. I heard there are skate parks and BMX ramps and stuff somewhere in portsmouth.

The uni mite have tennis courts not sure :rolleyes:

And there is a skate park by the sea front i think..... dont quote me tho! :tongue:
Reply 12
Syxxthmunky

I'm always up for a game of tennis if u want an easy win!! :tongue:

im crap! :tongue:
LemonLime
The uni mite have tennis courts not sure :rolleyes:

And there is a skate park by the sea front i think..... dont quote me tho! :tongue:

*quotes her* too late :P

if the uni has tennis courts inside i will pull a tantrum to get barge whoever is off the tennis courts hehe (more like get my ass kicked)

cjames40,

i don't mind playing whoever at tennis, i am not fussy about who i play with, its the fun that counts (as long as they are not like tim henman, i will end up shoving the racket up the opponents ass :redface: )
Reply 14
Syxxthmunky
(as long as they are not like tim henman, i will end up shoving the racket up the opponents ass :redface: )

Very bad mental image :eek:
LemonLime
Very bad mental image :eek:

Yup, and then you can guaranteed i will leg it back to London afterwards :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending