The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
kings qmu ucl soas (all in london so can do in 2 days) n MAYBE nottingham
what abt u ? u going with friends??
mxox
kings qmu ucl soas (all in london so can do in 2 days) n MAYBE nottingham
what abt u ? u going with friends??

Hmmm.. I wanna visit all of my potential unis.. but they are so far apart.. i.e. they stretch from Exeter to Edinburgh!
Definately to Nottingham, Leeds, Durham and Newcastle though I think?

hehe. Might go with my girlfriend, none of my friends are going to uni... losers :biggrin:
Reply 22
Why not go to unis after you get the offers?
Reply 23
Danyul
Hmmm.. I wanna visit all of my potential unis.. but they are so far apart.. i.e. they stretch from Exeter to Edinburgh!
Definately to Nottingham, Leeds, Durham and Newcastle though I think?

hehe. Might go with my girlfriend, none of my friends are going to uni... losers :biggrin:

sounds like a damn good road trip hehe :tongue:
actually most of my friends are not going either. only about 25 ppl from my whole sixth form are applying!
TheWolf
Why not go to unis after you get the offers?

Cos what if I put them down on my UCAS form, send it off, visit them and decide i hate four out of the six? Screwed then aren't I!
Reply 25
Danyul
Cos what if I put them down on my UCAS form, send it off, visit them and decide i hate four out of the six? Screwed then aren't I!

True. But are there any open days in the coming week or 2? I dont know about you, but we are sending our ps off pretty soon.
TheWolf
True. But are there any open days in the coming week or 2? I dont know about you, but we are sending our ps off pretty soon.

Nope.. as this thread shows, i've missed them all. My college hasn't even MENTIONED higher education yet, starting discussing it from the 13th of this month, disgusting...
Reply 27
Danyul
Nope.. as this thread shows, i've missed them all. My college hasn't even MENTIONED higher education yet, starting discussing it from the 13th of this month, disgusting...

same as! why r they so damn lazy :mad: i didnt even know abt any open days or nething! i wanted to have sent mine off by end of sept but now aiming for end of oct!
Reply 28
To be honest, there is no need to see every open day, many are very similar. Likewise with cities.
TheWolf
To be honest, there is no need to see every open day, many are very similar. Likewise with cities.

True, but when you are going to be living away from home for 4 years then you should at least have a feel for the place you'll be living!

Latest

Trending

Trending