The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

neha p
omg, his songs :biggrin: :rolleyes:
i remember all those eppy's where he got out his guitar and sang to poor susan..hehe!

Lol, Neighbours is legendary! It's one of those "so bad I gotta watch" kind of soaps! :biggrin:
Reply 1441
thelibertines
Lol, Neighbours is legendary! It's one of those "so bad I gotta watch" kind of soaps! :biggrin:

yep, even though it's incredibly predictable and annoying with the most rubbishly brilliant cast and only has one hospital room :rolleyes:

take a look the next time they show you the outside of the hospital...its always the same shot, day or night. you would think they would move the cars every so often :rolleyes:
thelibertines

Haha yeah that's true! I sit there watching it, moaning how crap it is. :confused:
what is jacks addiction?
Reply 1444
Lol, they also have one all-purpose classroom at the school. They use it for science, english, maths, yoga classes etc. cheapskates!!

I think the outside shot of the hospital is just an office building with a custom-made "Errinsborough Hospital" sign they planted in the flower bed.
charlord
what is jacks addiction?

I was wondering that-is it drugs?
Reply 1446
Rose64
Lol, they also have one all-purpose classroom at the school. They use it for science, english, maths, yoga classes etc. cheapskates!!

I think the outside shot of the hospital is just an office building with a custom-made "Errinsborough Hospital" sign they planted in the flower bed.

:biggrin: rose, omg your back!
hehe, i forgot about that all-purpose classroom! omg this programme gets funnier the more you think about it! at least in the school we have a glimpse of the corridor and some of the stairs...in the houses all we get to see is then kitchen and the living room.

Frost105

I was wondering that-is it drugs?

yup :smile:
Reply 1447
some of the neighbours cast is on the television awards on itv now.

not sure which ones though :smile:
Reply 1448
chats
some of the neighbours cast is on the television awards on itv now.

not sure which ones though :smile:

:eek: you kidding!!
Reply 1449
neha p
:eek: you kidding!!

no I am not, trevor mcdonald said ''hello to the cast from neighbours''

aint seen them yet though, and they aint going to win anything neither :smile:
neha p
:biggrin: rose, omg your back!
hehe, i forgot about that all-purpose classroom! omg this programme gets funnier the more you think about it! at least in the school we have a glimpse of the corridor and some of the stairs...in the houses all we get to see is then kitchen and the living room.

yup :smile:

was it explicitly mentioned that it was drugs though? or implied? cus i thought he denied it to lyn
Reply 1451
charlord
was it explicitly mentioned that it was drugs though? or implied? cus i thought he denied it to lyn

ofcourse he would..he doesnt want his mum knowing he was taking drugs.
im pretty sure its drugs :confused: :smile:
Reply 1452
Hey Neha!

I thought he was just a dirty dog addicted to a life of partaying. LMAO did anyone see his "hoover dance"?! Aaah.. it was quite possibly the funniest thing I'd seen all week.
Reply 1453
Rose64
Hey Neha!

I thought he was just a dirty dog addicted to a life of partaying. LMAO did anyone see his "hoover dance"?! Aaah.. it was quite possibly the funniest thing I'd seen all week.

hoover dance!!!! :biggrin:
oh rose.. :biggrin:
i would call it inappropriate use of bodily actions rather than a dance! :biggrin:
Reply 1454
Go watch, go watch it, go watch it.....its on!!!!!!!!
Reply 1455
Mad Caddie
Go watch, go watch it, go watch it.....its on!!!!!!!!

hehe :rolleyes:

ok, tom is annyoing now. why cant he just say it for crying out loud?!
..also izzy's acting was particularly appaling today
Izzy's acting is terrible. I hate it when she has to act stressed-Learn to act!!!!!
frost105
Izzy's acting is terrible. I hate it when she has to act stressed-Learn to act!!!!!

anyone else noticed her bump that keeps miraculousy appearing and then disappearing
Reply 1458
charlord
anyone else noticed her bump that keeps miraculousy appearing and then disappearing

lol charlord, i think about that whenever i see her! :rolleyes:
she wasnt as flat as usual today, but the bumb started just under her rib cage and continued till the top most part of her thighs...sindies chest looked more realistic :biggrin: :rolleyes:
Reply 1459
neha p
lol charlord, i think about that whenever i see her! :rolleyes:
she wasnt as flat as usual today, but the bumb started just under her rib cage and continued till the top most part of her thighs...sindies chest looked more realistic :biggrin: :rolleyes:

It did indeed. I didn't think that inflatable boobs could do such wonders for a girl. :redface:

Latest