The Student Room Group
Reply 1
You :smile:
Reply 2
I didnt realise that the time on the TV had changed..i accidently stayed up till 3:30 (doing HW, but still!)
Reply 3
Not me! :smile: I managed it for once :smile:
Reply 4
not this morning..but i remember a couple of years back we were going on holiday and had to get up at 4a.m. to get to heathrow, and ofcourse in the excitment of going away, nobody remembered to change the clocks...
that was a baaaad moring..
Reply 5
CharleeB
I didnt realise that the time on the TV had changed..i accidently stayed up till 3:30 (doing HW, but still!)

thats dedication for you! :smile:
Reply 6
It didn't really matter as I've been sleeping off my hangover and have nothing to do today bar write my essay!

(p.s. I was one of the gatecrashers at your bop last night :tongue: )
Reply 7
They really should do it on sunday!! the lie in would be much better recieved if it was on a monday morning, than on sunday, when you can have one anyway!
lol i get so confused :s-smilie: i can never rememba if my clock automatically changes so I woke up this morning and couldn't work out if it was 9am or 10am :P
Reply 9
I was fine.
And even made sure to tell everyone else that was online to turn their other clocks back
Reply 10
CharleeB
They really should do it on sunday!! the lie in would be much better recieved if it was on a monday morning, than on sunday, when you can have one anyway!

lol, thats a good idea!
its always on sundays isnt it?... :confused:
Reply 11
my pc does it automatically. i dont own a watch
My dad this morning walked in the bedroom and asked me if I wanted to get up and go out.... and I was like its 6 in the morning! he thought it was 7 and got totally confused....
Reply 13
ainat87
My dad this morning walked in the bedroom and asked me if I wanted to get up and go out.... and I was like its 6 in the morning! he thought it was 7 and got totally confused....

Getting up at 7 on a sunday is almost as mad as getting up at 6.
Reply 14
i woke up at "7.30", realised how early it actually was so went back to bed....but all my clocks are now changed which is good, i kept waking up thinking, "ooh, it's only really 8am......8.30....9.30.....arg it's 11!!!!"
Reply 15
Not me!
I'm pretty happy with the time change, because it means that I have to fast for an hour less. Will feel a lot shorter.
Reply 16
No way, Its my favourite night of the year. It means I get an hour extra in bed. I actually look forward to the moment where I can change the time....man im sad :tongue:
Luize
Getting up at 7 on a sunday is almost as mad as getting up at 6.

ha ha. yea it is. only if i'm working on a sunday i start at 8 in the morning... means getting up at 7..

I use fridays as my lie in day...
Reply 18
Xenon's signature
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!! And UNBEATEN!!!

Ahem... signature changing time...
Reply 19
Zapsta
You :smile:

Yep. I was sitting in the pantry at 9:30 thinking where the hell everyone was and what was happening about breakfast... :redface:

Latest