So far I have been told I sound like I come from the following places:
London
Devon
Australia
Ireland
Lancashire
Austria...
no one ever believes I'm from norfolk.

I feel sorry for you :redface:, no1 beleives that i'm from australia anymore, that is until i show them a copy of my passport :tongue:
Reply 103
http://www.speaknorniron.8m.net/

HOW TILL SPEAK NORN IRON LIKE!

i think theres sound clips, a bit like my accent
Reply 104
Once a Portugese lady asked me if I was from Liverpool, because I talked fast. Funny thing is that my mother was brought up in Liverpool!

Generally I sound completely incoherent. I emphasise with Weebl.
I can't bear to hear myself recorded, so to lesson the pain I have said something in Mandarin. I say "I can speak a little Mandarin. I don't speak it very well."

That's my voice! :cool:
ThunderCat8
I can't bear to hear myself recorded, so to lesson the pain I have said something in Mandarin. I say "I can speak a little Mandarin. I don't speak it very well."

That's my voice! :cool:

hehe, good job!
katiesado
hehe, good job!

Am I actually saying it right? You must be an excellent Mandarin speaker since you've been in China for a while now. How is it going anyway?
lol... I sound like a chipmunk with a Yorkshire accent crossed with a southern one.
jmz635
I feel sorry for you :redface:, no1 beleives that i'm from australia anymore, that is until i show them a copy of my passport :tongue:

I had to show one guy my passport to convince him...
Reply 110
wiwarin_mir
In response to the thread by Raphael, what does everyone sound like, the attached is me.

(right click and save as, renaming the file with a .mp3 file extention if necissary)
like a bag of sh*t with a hole in at the mo :frown:
juno_the
I don't normally want to post messages, it's just sometimes people give other people bad advice.

I think people just hate Amelia's general doormattyness. At least, it annoys me.

What's up with that Sophie girl? I've only been there a few days and already people are starting arguments with me. :rolleyes:
Reply 112
wiwarin_mir
In response to the thread by Raphael, what does everyone sound like, the attached is me.

(right click and save as, renaming the file with a .mp3 file extention if necissary)

~ :biggrin: :biggrin: couldn't help but giggle - you have the typical British accent to my Aussie ears :tongue: whenever we want to sound english...we speak like that, v. similar to your voice! hehe :smile: nice :wink:
Reply 113
~*glitter*~
like a bag of sh*t with a hole in at the mo :frown:

~ :confused: why the long face, glitter?
Reply 114
leopard
~ :biggrin: :biggrin: couldn't help but giggle - you have the typical British accent to my Aussie ears :tongue: whenever we want to sound english...we speak like that, v. similar to your voice! hehe :smile: nice :wink:

hush convict :tongue:
Reply 115
Swing
What's up with that Sophie girl? I've only been there a few days and already people are starting arguments with me. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you're just a very argumentative person.
juno_the
Perhaps you're just a very argumentative person.

Maybe, but she made snide remarks before I had even thought of doing anything to offend her. That isn't my fault, surely?

I'll accept this whole blueangel thing, but that's just funny.
Reply 117
Swing
Maybe, but she made snide remarks before I had even thought of doing anything to offend her. That isn't my fault, surely?

I'll accept this whole blueangel thing, but that's just funny.

She's silly and immature, ignore her
juno_the
She's silly and immature, ignore her

I know! But she thinks she's really mature, it's so annoying.
Reply 119
need characters around the place.

Latest

Trending

Trending