aliel
What's so amusing :redface: Ricky's a tad run down... :tongue:

have fun?
Reply 45
kildare
have fun?

Yep, am staying in Londres for a while. :biggrin:
Reply 46
I have a feeling that all the LSE offers are guna start to flood in over February, as UCAS deadline has passed and many more people seem to be hearing positive things, e.g. waiting lists and the opportunity to send in extra information etc! Good luck everyone!
Reply 47
Ive had two offers for law from SOAS and Sheffield for AAB and got rejected from LSE but really wana go there! Does anyone know if i can get them to reconsider me? Im predicted to get 4 A's at A2!
The only way you can get LSE to reconsider you is by reapplying next year.
watford110
ppls,

if ne1 currently doing economics wot examination board r u with.
I am doing economics with edexcel and the multiple-choice-section always lowers my overall mark.

does n e 1 else have the same problem.

Edexcel Economics, very scared of what the synoptic paper might throw up!
Reply 50
Can anyone help a brotha out her!!

Tried solving this A2 maths question (AQA mod specified) on circular motion.

A bead B of mass 0.8kg is threaded on a smooth circular wire centre O and radius 0.4m which is fixed in a horizontal plane. A light inextensible string is attached to B and passes through a small smooth horizontal ring at O and carries a mass of 0.4kg which is hanging freely. B is moving on the wire with a constant speed of 5m/s. Calculate the magnitude and the direction of the reaction of the wire on B.

Got no clue
anyone?
Reply 51
Bsc management
ABB
Not sure ,probably!
Reply 52
Law
AAB
Not sure, probably insurance
Reply 53
Law
Unconditional
99.99% sure I will be going to LSE, but that could change if UCL either offers to pay my entire 3 year tuition or hands me the keys to a blue Maserati GranSport... :smile:
Reply 54
Philosophy & Eco (defer)
Unconditional
Yep :biggrin:
Reply 55
EmJ
Law
AAB
Not sure, probably insurance

What's your first choice?
About the whole essay issue with relation to losing marks; it is hard but not that hard. I did the OCR European paper and swear i ****ed it up soo badly but ended up getting 120. The UK economy is less difficult in my opinion. Just always evaluate and they have to give you over 10/15.....
gemma1811
I'm sure u'll be fine - its soo easy to lose marks on the essays in the A2 modules with OCR, u have to be sooo specific!!!! Its not too difficult to get the 10 marks but its hard to get the full 15 for the second question!

Im in the same boat thou - worried that im guna end up with a B instead of an A

About the whole essay issue with relation to losing marks; it is hard but not that hard. I did the OCR European paper and swear i ****ed it up soo badly but ended up getting 120. The UK economy is less difficult in my opinion. Just always evaluate and they have to give you over 10/15.....
Economics and Government
ABB
Have accepted
Reply 59
BSc Accouting and Finance
ABB
Hell Yes after wat my school went through to get this offer :smile: had to appeal after a rejection!!

Latest

Trending

Trending