The Student Room Group

Choosing between schools

guys...i need big tim help...i hav got admission into warwick and university of illinois urbana champaign in us(since im international i dont mind goin either place).......i jus cant decide where to go.....i want to do acc and finance an both r top univrsities.....cost will be cheaper for me in uk coz its 3 yrs....plus ive been to the uk before

the only thing is academically which is better i dont know and also is there something like they kick intl students out of uk once u finish ur studies

thx
Reply 1
They don't kick you out, but I think you have to get a Visa and get a job, maybe if you can't get a Visa they will chuck you out.
Reply 2
I can't comment for sure on the other choice relative to Warwick, but I can assure you Warwick is VERY highly regarded.
Reply 3
America and the UK are very different culturally too. You should consider that as a factor too. (Personally I prefer the UK :tongue: )
Reply 4
Illinois is a top 50 U.S. university (tier 1). It is a very good school.

It is a big land-grant public research-oriented university. You should expect to see the benefits and downfalls of a big research university.

I think the school is about an hour and thirty minutes from Chicago, but I could be wrong about that.

It is also really cold during the winter time.
Reply 5
Since I'm more of a US person, I'd probably go to Illinois. I'm not totally sure what Warwick's international reputation is tho (i mean outside the UK). You might also wanna look at http://www.studentsreview.com/IL/UIUC.html and click the Undergrad/Grad reviews at the top to find out more. I actually thought UIUC was more of an engineering place...

Latest

Trending

Trending