The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

mathematician
ok!, y is there NO maths society!.
there should be!
as of now there is one.
you qualify if you have obtained an A in maths for AS(if u havent done A2 yet, and plan to study it at uni) or have an A in maths / further maths AND PLAN TO STUDY IT AT DEGREE LEVEL.

UKL mathematics society!
the regime has begun!! :biggrin:

You could also have a list of people who got A's in specific modules of A Level maths then it is easier for people to ask questions, as there seems to be hundreds of maths questions per day, though it does keep elpaw entertained and intellectually stimulated! :biggrin:
Reply 2
ok!, y is there NO maths society!.
there should be!
as of now there is one.
you qualify if you have obtained an A in maths for AS(if u havent done A2 yet, and plan to study it at uni) or have an A in maths / further maths AND PLAN TO STUDY IT AT DEGREE LEVEL.
Reply 3
g w duck
do u wish to be the first member of this high profile society.
did u get an A
Reply 4
George-W-Duck
though it does keep elpaw entertained and intellectually stimulated! :biggrin:

I've got my own maths to do that for me :tongue:
mathematician
g w duck
do u wish to be the first member of this high profile society.
did u get an A

I have an A at AS maths yes and hope to get one at A2, need 130 marks from the the last 200. I'll join this not yet very high profile society and whatever it entails, i have nothing better to join this afternoon!
Reply 6
ok good , your the first member
elpaw
I've got my own maths to do that for me :tongue:

A little bit extra never seems to do you no harm, ive never seen so many answers to maths problems by a member on here!
Reply 8
wot module marks do u have
Reply 9
surely anyone off to do maths at uni should be in it as well.

i'm starting maths in october....
Reply 10
4Ed

tht is what i said, and if it wasnt made clear then sorry.
same here im off to do maths in october, im in gap year at the minute
4Ed

Of course, any uni mathematicians should be the core, theyre the elite so to speak. Maths is just an interest to me, im going no further than a level.
Reply 12
I'm completing the further maths A2 (3 modules, P5, P6, and M4) i have A's in all the others already! do i count?
Reply 13
yep, u r a member
Reply 14
are u gonna study it at uni
Reply 15
no but i wouldn't mind doing it if i didn't love art so much! i'm gonna be studying architecture... but i plan to do a maths degree at some point in my life!
Reply 16
okey dokey
Reply 17
I am studying maths as part of my uni course, and I have As at AS, A2, distinction in maths AEA and grade 1 on step 2,3. Can I join?
Reply 18
yes definately join, display your signature with pride!
Reply 19
chris wot did u get in your modules for physics and maths
did u do edexcel for both?

Latest