I'll send it my good vibes.
Reply 21
tis_me_lord
Your cat sounds like me, hope its alright. :smile:

I'll send it my good vibes.

You're vomiting blood? :eek:
Cate
You're vomiting blood?

lol no but i have before, it was about a year ago that i last did it though. :smile:
Reply 23
tis_me_lord
lol no but i have before, it was about a year ago that i last did it though. :smile:

lol, good :eek:
I'm back btw. :tongue:

With my new haircut. :cool:
Reply 25
tis_me_lord

lol, so I see (that you're back, not that you have a new haircut). Are you gonna post a pic now? Please? I showed you mine :redface:
Reply 26
tis_me_lord

snap!!! i got back from having a haircut half an hour ago!!
Cossack
snap!!! i got back from having a haircut half an hour ago!!

Cool, what a coincidence, oh and do you like the present i gave you yesterday? :wink:

Cate
lol, so I see (that you're back, not that you have a new haircut). Are you gonna post a pic now? Please? I showed you mine

lol, i might post a picture later, don't want to right now though. :eek:
Reply 28
tis_me_lord
lol, i might post a picture later, don't want to right now though. :eek:

I will remind you :wink:
Homegrownkitten
I am taking my cat to the vet today because he vomited blood last night. He has also been off his <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=food&v=56">food</a> for a couple of days. Wish the poor bugger good luck :frown:

Awww,...poor kitty....is it the one that was diabetic?....
let us know how she is....
Reply 30
Homegrownkitten
I am taking my cat to the vet today because he vomited blood last night. He has also been off his food for a couple of days. Wish the poor bugger good luck :frown:

Dont worry, he will be okay :smile:
Homegrownkitten
I am taking my cat to the vet today because he vomited blood last night. He has also been off his food for a couple of days. Wish the poor bugger good luck :frown:

Nooooooooooooooo. He looked so well when you posted the photo in the diabetes thread.
Homegrownkitten

awww poor sweetie, Good Luck!!! Im sure he'll be fine.
Reply 33
I'm still trying to get over the fact that there is a site called ratemykitten.com!
The diabetic cat is fine, she isnt the one with a problem. It is my boy cat that is poorly. Just to update, the vet rang and the bloodtests are all normal. She has given him an antibiotic and an anti-ulcer drug. He has perked up a bit since she put him on a drip too :smile:

Btw who_me: if you think ratemykitten is mad then you should check out
http://www.ratemyfinger.com/ratemy/finger
Also rate my boobie and poo :eek: :eek: . no Im not joking
Good Luck Pussy Cat
Reply 36
awww, ur kitty is georgeous! hope that all is okay...
give my love to ur kitty!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Homegrownkitten
The diabetic cat is fine, she isnt the one with a problem. It is my boy cat that is poorly. Just to update, the vet rang and the bloodtests are all normal. She has given him an antibiotic and an anti-ulcer drug. He has perked up a bit since she put him on a drip too :smile:

Btw who_me: if you think ratemykitten is mad then you should check out
http://www.ratemyfinger.com/ratemy/finger
Also rate my boobie and poo :eek: :eek: . no Im not joking

I thought you were talking about another cat. Lets hope he gets better soon. :smile:
Pencil Queen
My Panther had an infected tummy a few weeks back...had a very high temperature but we weren't sure if he'd been sick or not because he goes outside (we tried to shut him in when he first showed signs of feeling poorly but he broke the catflap :cool: ). The vet gave him antibiotics and some fluid and we had to give him tablets twice a day for a week or so to finish the course and he was fine within a couple of days...I couldn't believe the change. When he was ill he was hiding under the bed, not eating not drinking and not interested in anything - within a day he was more or less himself again (except still a bit wary of food).

Best wishes...I hope he's home soon and terrorising the house like he should be:smile:

No one picked up sooner on the fact that PQ has an Panther :eek:
Expression
No one picked up sooner on the fact that PQ has an Panther :eek:

:biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending