The Student Room Group
polthegael
Haven't really seen her/spoken to her in about 4 years and, to the fullest of my knowledge, she lives in another country!

I don't do hassle, and finding her would be serious hassle!

wtf happened? You are a lowsy husband. Why the hell on God's earth did you marry someone who you can't divorce?
Reply 8921
polthegael
Too late.. Bill on it's way via ICM :rolleyes:

You are a vindictive little Rosie, aren't you..?! :rolleyes:

How was Ginger this weekend? :wink:

i'm not vindictive *sniff* and after all its only a couple of quid. but when trinity arent giving you loads of stuff it does make a difference :tongue:
visesh
Subtlety has always been your strong point dearie...

And pol, you know she will kill you for the ginger comment don't you?

I thought she was going to kill me when I knocked on her door last week in a very drunken state mid-college crawl!

Scary girl! (for someone so short and cute..) :rolleyes:
visesh

You need to talk to her long enough to know something that nobody else knows... I am worried, no I'm afraid, I am very afraid.
Reply 8924
visesh

shuai doesn't do subtlety. he leaves me post it notes criticising how i cook my god damn rice! complete with quotes from Shrek 2!
crana9
i'm not vindictive *sniff* and after all its only a couple of quid. but when trinity arent giving you loads of stuff it does make a difference :tongue:

But they are in my case! :biggrin:
polthegael

I'm starting to feel sorry for Tom... :frown:
Reply 8927
Camford
You need to talk to her long enough to know something that nobody else knows... I am worried, no I'm afraid, I am very afraid.

Believe me, I know:wink:.
Reply 8928
polthegael
I thought she was going to kill me when I knocked on her door last week in a very drunken state mid-college crawl!

really?? :eek: i was being friendly! you paranoid drunkard :wink:
Reply 8929
crana9
shuai doesn't do subtlety. he leaves me post it notes criticising how i cook my god damn rice! complete with quotes from Shrek 2!

Bloody people and their sticky rice :rolleyes: .
Camford

Don't forget his "H" and his ginger hair..!
crana9

What can I say... What did I write on that quote anyway? I can't remember even one word from it... Must have been dump out of memory... anyway, I just love quoting things, can't help... :redface:
Reply 8932
Camford

Ouch.
visesh
Believe me, I know:wink:.

I belive you. I believe in anything you'll say about her.
visesh
Bloody people and their sticky rice :rolleyes: .

What's wrong with sticky rice?
Reply 8935
polthegael
But they are in my case! :biggrin:

don't rub it in, you bastard. shuai, if you give me pizza money, i will give you a free onion. or even 2.
crana9
don't rub it in, you bastard. shuai, if you give me pizza money, i will give you a free onion. or even 2.

What do I need onions for? For a live representation of ogre? "Ogres have layers"
Reply 8937
Camford
What's wrong with sticky rice?

Thats just it, it's sticky! It's mesnt to be nice and discrete, but not too discrete cos then it's uncooked. I think Rosie makes nice rice:wink: (not as good as me, but close enough!)
Camford
I belive you. I believe in anything you'll say about her.

You are so coherent to talk to in person man.. We need a more litteral chat room to understand each other!

Do you understand us when we post?
visesh
Thats just it, it's sticky! It's mesnt to be nice and discrete, but not too discrete cos then it's uncooked. I think Rosie makes nice rice:wink: (not as good as me, but close enough!)

Nobody makes better rice than my mum. No one.

Latest

Trending

Trending