The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Her head is uncannily alien-shaped.
G4ry

Yes... yes it is. Isn't that just marvellous?
miles
The only thing that I would say about that bony wretch is that she is a talentless pig faced council parasite. She should not be allowed to feature anywhere and I believe she should be burnt and then fed to wild seaguls.
all the best
Miles

yes i agree, shw isnt good looking and she is completely talentless, but so r others.
G4ry

if i were a seagul i wouldnt want to go near her head.
Reply 5
undefinedundefinedundefined
Victoria beckham is gorgeous, she has a natural beauty, why does every 1 think she is so ugly. There are a lot worse people than her.
Reply 6
Kimberley
undefinedundefinedundefined
Victoria beckham is gorgeous, she has a natural beauty, why does every 1 think she is so ugly. There are a lot worse people than her.

are you viky?
Reply 7
she's very good for celebdaq... just having her got me to 59th (out of thousands)

lou xxx
G4ry

are you saying you'd throw her out of bed?
Reply 9
miles
The only thing that I would say about that bony wretch is that she is a talentless pig faced council parasite. She should not be allowed to feature anywhere and I believe she should be burnt and then fed to wild seaguls.
all the best
Miles

Can you get unwild seaguls?
Reply 10
Ral
Can you get unwild seaguls?

i have one in my garage:cool:
Reply 11
iiikewldude
are you saying you'd throw her out of bed?

Yes, she'd go into orbit she's so skinny.
i think Ian Hislop summed it up beautifully in Have I Got News For You - 'Her husband's cheating on her ... cow!!!" It doesnt make sense - she is who she is - deal with it - but don' be unfair to her - she is obviously suffering and i cant begin to understand why people kick someone when they are down - i think we should all leave her alone - but Rebecca Loos was very beautiful and articulate - posh girls make better lovers :wink:
Reply 13
lou p
she's very good for celebdaq... just having her got me to 59th (out of thousands)

lou xxx

I have to congratulate you on being able to bring your Celebdaq wisdom into this thread!

Victoria Beckham is making the news everywhere at the moment, and I quite like her, and think she is good looking.
that rebecca whatserface who beckham shagged is hotter
Reply 15
theaman
I have to congratulate you on being able to bring your Celebdaq wisdom into this thread!

Victoria Beckham is making the news everywhere at the moment, and I quite like her, and think she is good looking.
lol, well i do my best. it breaks my heart to have been kneecapped, but i'm making a profit with my new shares already (am just day trading til thursday, not worth going for the dividends)

lou xxx
Reply 16
sillynarb2

Your language is absolutely appalling.
Reply 17
sillynarb2

Yes, she is nice.
Percy
Your language is absolutely appalling.

you are a legend :biggrin: