The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Veedy
What characteristic do you most like to see in a person and which do you most hate(2)?

Like: Friendliness
Hate: Hypocrisy

Like: Happiness/craziness
Hate: People who lie!
Reply 2
Like: Funny people
Hate: Patronising people :mad:
Like: Sweetness and affection
Hate: Two-facedness

That's because affection gets me hugs but bitches get me paranoid.
Reply 4
like: genuine people
dislike: hypocritical and fakers
Reply 5
Like: Honesty
Hate: Un-loyal people that can't keep promises, and are also always late. :mad:
Reply 6
like: friendliness, intelligence, sense of humour
dislike: liars, arrogance, 'two-faced' people
Reply 7
I like people that make me relaxed and put me at ease. I find happy people bring positive energy and a good to be round as longs as it is not too much in your face.

I don't mind people being arrogant as a joke i.e Tony Wilson but I hate really arrogance such as Sir William Foster of son of Lord Foster the IIV.
amazingtrade
I like people that make me relaxed and put me at ease. I find happy people bring positive energy and a good to be round as longs as it is not too much in your face.

I don't mind people being arrogant as a joke i.e Tony Wilson but I hate really arrogance such as Sir William Foster of son of Lord Foster the IIV.

Yeah...

I don't like falseness myself. Lots of make-up and cosmetic surgery. Acting to seem more cool. Fashion. Nah, it's just a front.
Reply 9
like: intelligence, sense of humour, trustworthy, friendly. someone I can talk to.

dislike: two-facedness, arrogance, patronising ppl, liars. fashion!
Reply 10
thefish_uk
Yeah...

I don't like falseness myself. Lots of make-up and cosmetic surgery. Acting to seem more cool. Fashion. Nah, it's just a front.

I hate falseness too, esp. acting to seem more cool.

I wonder who we know who does that fish...
Reply 11
Veedy
What characteristic do you most like to see in a person and which do you most hate?

Like: Friendliness
Hate: Hypocrisy

Like: Honesty
Hate: Braggers/Liars

Latest

Trending

Trending