The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
jammyd
I was referring to a bizarre scene in the excellent high school drama, 'The Breakfast Club', where a trendie gets it on with a townie.

lol ok. i'm sorry :biggrin:
Reply 61
a scally is another name for townie. along with some others (kev, dave, ....)
Reply 62
Tinykates

i have seen that - but it was just really weird :confused: why were they all in that classroom?
Reply 63
Tinykates

Its ok, just try and see it sometime. :tongue:
Reply 64
jammyd
Its ok, just try and see it sometime. :tongue:

i have - see above post
Reply 65
Tinykates
i have seen that - but it was just really weird :confused: why were they all in that classroom?

does the word "detention" mean anything to you?
Reply 66
Tinykates

Oh, you have seen it. They were in detention, all day on a saturday. One was a Jock (sports), a basket case (mentally ill??), a rebel, a brain, and a really popular person. They start arguing and not liking each other, but as soon as cannabis is introduced, they all love each other.
Reply 67
jammyd
Oh, you have seen it. They were in detention, all day on a saturday. One was a Jock (sports), a basket case (mentally ill??), a rebel, a brain, and a really popular person. They start arguing and not liking each other, but as soon as cannabis is introduced, they all love each other.

yeh i saw it they all just kep going you're a virgin blah blah it was weird - it was kinda half watching it - will have to see it again sometime
Reply 68
elpaw

it's a completely alien concept i'm afraid
Reply 69
elpaw

We didn't have it my school, and I feel I have missed out on something very important.
Reply 70
Trying to download The Breakfast Club using eMule, why does there have to be a German version to complicate the issue, and why won't my download start...
Reply 71
ZJuwelH
Trying to download The Breakfast Club using eMule, why does there have to be a German version to complicate the issue, and why won't my download start...

What a nightmare. Keep trying.
Reply 72
ZJuwelH

some people go out and buy films, you know. fortunately im only half of them.
Reply 73
jammyd
What a nightmare. Keep trying.

Decided to try it on K-Lite instead. Good old K-Lite, so reliable and easy, none of this eMule crap with its unwieldy and alien interface...

Having said that eMule did connect quicker, it's probably more relaible, and my download is set to take 15 hours...
Reply 74
elpaw
some people go out and buy films, you know. fortunately im only half of them.

And some people have to resort to illegal activity because their pocket money is insufficient...
ZJuwelH

because you're a naughty person. lol a mother to be,
Reply 76
ZJuwelH
And some people have to resort to illegal activity because their pocket money is insufficient...

i would resort to that if i had a means to. if only someone would explain to me how to do it through mIRC......
Reply 77
waiting2smile
because you're a naughty person. lol a mother to be,

Oh yeah don't remind me, I just found out I can't have my Malibu anymore...
ZJuwelH

aw don't worry, you can share mine, half won't do you any harm.
Reply 79
ZJuwelH

why not? has eric stolen it and is he going to binge drink it with his vodka, sorry, WKD?

Latest

Trending

Trending