The Student Room Group

please stop it!

Please! Oh please stop making thread which say whats your favourite, whats your worse, they are officially doing my head in!

I mean what has happened to this forum over the last three weeks I've noticed it has been a constant barage of these really stupid threads asking all sorts of stupid questions that at the end of the day nobody really cares about, such as whats a particular member favourite flavour of crisps or favourite dance! Why Why Why! Ok in all fairness I can understand that maybe some of you want to know about other members but you have truely run this type of thread dry!

So please no more! Because at the end of the day if you have to make these or post on these types of threads your 1 of 2 things.
1. A spammer (trying to spam your way to ahigh post count "like sum members who shall remain nameless)
2. Extremely bored so use that energy to write an essay do a bit o coursework or summink usefull

Thanks 4 listening and that

Cheers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Kuz
Please! Oh please stop making thread which say whats your favourite, whats your worse, they are officially doing my head in!

I mean what has happened to this forum over the last three weeks I've noticed it has been a constant barage of these really stupid threads asking all sorts of stupid questions that at the end of the day nobody really cares about, such as whats a particular member favourite flavour of crisps or favourite dance! Why Why Why! Ok in all fairness I can understand that maybe some of you want to know about other members but you have truely run this type of thread dry!

So please no more! Because at the end of the day if you have to make these or post on these types of threads your 1 of 2 things.
1. A spammer (trying to spam your way to ahigh post count "like sum members who shall remain nameless)
2. Extremely bored so use that energy to write an essay do a bit o coursework or summink usefull

Cheers

I'm intrigued, what exactly is your favourite colour? :tongue: I know what you mean.
Reply 2
which of those threads was your favourite?

:smile:
Well, it does give us a good insight into what people's likes are on this forum so that we can relate with them better. But yea, I do hate it when the same thread comes up again. I think that people can't be bothered to read through pages and pages of posts and find it easier to create a new one.
Reply 4
byakugan_neji
Well, it does give us a good insight into what people's likes are on this forum so that we can relate with them better. But yea, I do hate it when the same thread comes up again. I think that people can't be bothered to read through pages and pages of posts and find it easier to create a new one.

Your avatar is kind of hypnotic! it's like wosh wosh zzhuuuuuum.
me!
Your avatar is kind of hypnotic! it's like wosh wosh zzhuuuuuum.

Is that a good or bad thing? Lol

A lot of people seem to be talking about my avatar and signature these days.
Reply 6
Love the signature JK.

Incidentally, what's everyone's favourite signature?
Reply 7
byakugan_neji

Thats cos they are ace.
Reply 8
Daveo
Thats cos they are ace.

i agree, the signiture is well good :smile:
Reply 9
byakugan_neji

Good :biggrin: I just sat and watched your sig... it's really good!
Reply 10
Kuz

I sympathise, but I've come to enjoy these moronic threads - they're a perfect breeding ground for idiots, and a suitable place for them to be lampooned.
Daveo
Thats cos they are ace.

haha that word! ace! so catching!!!
Reply 12
Kuz

Cheers
stop making threads that say "please stop it!" and we might listen
Reply 13
~*glitter*~
stop making threads that say "please stop it!" and we might listen

Ha, that's definitely becoming my stupid member quote of the week!
Reply 14
Mr White
Ha, that's definitely becoming my stupid member quote of the week!
well we cant all be perfect assholes like u can we mr. white
Reply 15
~*glitter*~
well we cant all be perfect assholes like u can we mr. white

Apparently not.
Reply 16
Mr White
Apparently not.
why do u have such a serious attitude problem?? u remind me of my dad, i DESPISE him
~*glitter*~
why do u have such a serious attitude problem?? u remind me of my dad, i DESPISE him

oh god. arguement brewing.
Reply 18
lumpycustard
oh god. arguement brewing.
no argument, hes not worth the air that i breathe so why would i waste it on him??
~*glitter*~
no argument, hes not worth the air that i breathe so why would i waste it on him??

r u on about mr white? what he done this time?! grr

Latest

Trending

Trending