The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Joey_Johns
Lol. Well for that plan to be implemented we will have to murder my gf's gd, his son, daugther and my gf's brothers and sisters. Then when my gf has inherited the money and I marry her we will kill her, then you can have your share :tongue:

God thats a bit sick of me :frown:

OR....we could blackmail him to change his will! Cunning plan...

See, as I keep telling everyone, medics aren't the only twisted ones! Now who wants to hear about what we found today... :biggrin:
elpaw
I saw David Dickinson and Colin Pillinger in oxford.

I'd love to see DD. He is a LEGEND. NExt to legend in the dictionary, there should be a picture of him :smile:
Helenia
OR....we could blackmail him to change his will! Cunning plan...

See, as I keep telling everyone, medics aren't the only twisted ones! Now who wants to hear about what we found today... :biggrin:

That sounds a more viable and less suspiscious option, I wonder who the police would suspect :biggrin:
Reply 43
Joey_Johns
That sounds a more viable and less suspiscious option, I wonder who the police would suspect :biggrin:

You're the one with the connection to the family. I would just be innocent bystander :biggrin:

At least my plan doesn't involve mass murder!
Reply 44
Helenia
You're the one with the connection to the family. I would just be innocent bystander :biggrin:

At least my plan doesn't involve mass murder!

Helenia - the next SHipman.... yikes
Reply 45
blissy
Helenia - the next SHipman.... yikes

Ahem, I said my plan didn't involve mass murder...Joey's did. It's those classicists you want to watch out for. :tongue: We were talking about him in Medical Sociology today - one of the reasons doctors shouldn't have autonomy apparently.
Reply 46
amexblack
There are so many families in the rich list at winchester. One chinese guy is from a family in the forbes world list (around $10 billion). The rich lists are wildly inaccurate though - there is plenty of european aristocracy which is, to put it simply, too rich for the rich lists. They are neither celebrities nor high flying business-types so the compilers of these lists don't known about them. The majority is simply guesswork. If you look in the back of the Times Rich list, they invite you to nominate someone you think should be on the list!

so do u reckon the Times Rich list is the accurate one then? I know sumone in the family of one entry in the top ten :smile:

Joey_Johns
Lol. Well for that plan to be implemented we will have to murder my gf's gd, his son, daugther and my gf's brothers and sisters. Then when my gf has inherited the money and I marry her we will kill her, then you can have your share
tho unlike JJ i wouldn't get a share by murdering them :wink:
Right *Cracks knuckles* I've been terribly lucky with the people I've met.

David Borenaz (Guy from Buffy)
Rod Stewart,
Phil Collins,
All the Spice Girls,
Gary Barlow,
Prodigy,
Feeder (INclusive of Jon lee),
Sum 41 (three times),
Bruce Dickenson & Adrian Smith (Iron Maiden),
American Hi-Fi,
Reel Big Fish,
Mighty Mighty Bosstones,
Wilt,
The Bouncing Souls,
Boy sets fire,
Stephen Fry,
Moby,
Gareth Gates (twice),
Sir Paul McCartney and his other half,
Zoe Ball and Fatboy Slim,
Jordan aka Katie Price,
Sean Bean,
Joanna Lumley,
Jon Simpson,
Roy Hudd,
June Whitfield,
Val Harris (TV Chef)
Lene Lovich,
Richard O'Brien,
One of the girls from Misteeq,
Macy Gray,
Jeremy Paxman (his brother lives at the end of my road, he's awful)
Simon Mayo (I know his mum),
Paul & Jonathan Ross and Jane Goldman (Paul lived a few doors away),
Lasgo,
I've seen Paris Hilton,
Patricia Routledge (Hyacinth Bucket fame)
Gary Lucy,
Brian May,
Phil Jupitius (all live in Chichester),
my brother met Placebo the other day and Brian kept shaking his hand and saying "My brother's called Stuart",
that's some I can remember
Reply 48
WOW dani I am impressed!!!!

p.s. how goes the article?
Oooh and Vicky who used to turn the cards around on that Bruce Forsyth gameshow is an old friend's cousin and she went out with Hunter from Gladiators.
Phillipa Forrester,
Mr Motivator....
I'll stop now
blissy
WOW dani I am impressed!!!!

p.s. how goes the article?

The article is pushed to the back of my mind because I am pretending to be a lady of leisure at the moment, brother taking us to Rules tomorrow...my second favourite restaurant.
And as for the celebs I cheat, I went to private school with a lot of their kids, my mum is an accountant for people who made it big (Robert Harris is another one we've got signed copies of all his books, Fatherland, Enigma, Pompeii, Archangel) and I live in a terrible posh place near Brighton and we go to Harrods more than our expenditure allows. Not to mention my brother is apparently some big wig in the music industry, thus his best mates are Gary Barlow, Phil Collins and he brought the Prodigy back home before they were famous.
By the way, I've got myself any gig, any concert, anywhere press passes from him and all the contacts in the field of music writing when I go up as all the birthday presents and christmas presents he forgot!!
Reply 51
As I've said before I've met Timmy Mallett the chuckle brothers and Keith Harris and Orville so I win :tongue:
Joey_Johns
I'd love to see DD. He is a LEGEND. NExt to legend in the dictionary, there should be a picture of him :smile:

He should be next to either SELF TAN or St.Tropez actually :biggrin:
or orange
Reply 53
Oh, I feel all lowly in your midst!
viviki
As I've said before I've met Timmy Mallett the chuckle brothers and Keith Harris and Orville so I win :tongue:

I know someone who was on Chucklevision...does that count?
blissy
Oh, I feel all lowly in your midst!

Lol someone else said that to me the other day, I am extremley clever though. I can switch from posh to common in the time it takes to down 2 bottles of Lambrini.

That deserves to be quote of the month I think lol
Reply 56
Danithestudent
Lol someone else said that to me the other day, I am extremley clever though. I can switch from posh to common in the time it takes to down 2 bottles of Lambrini.

Are you a lambrini girl lol?

Hows your ghost btw?
Reply 57
Danithestudent

See my sig? The nipples? I actually said that a couple of days ago - completely innocent intentions until piginapoke pointed out the double entendre!
Reply 58
Danithestudent
The article is pushed to the back of my mind because I am pretending to be a lady of leisure at the moment, brother taking us to Rules tomorrow...my second favourite restaurant.
And as for the celebs I cheat, I went to private school with a lot of their kids, my mum is an accountant for people who made it big (Robert Harris is another one we've got signed copies of all his books, Fatherland, Enigma, Pompeii, Archangel) and I live in a terrible posh place near Brighton and we go to Harrods more than our expenditure allows. Not to mention my brother is apparently some big wig in the music industry, thus his best mates are Gary Barlow, Phil Collins and he brought the Prodigy back home before they were famous.
By the way, I've got myself any gig, any concert, anywhere press passes from him and all the contacts in the field of music writing when I go up as all the birthday presents and christmas presents he forgot!!

Do you tie sweaters around your shoulders and act all prissy?
MuniE
Do you tie sweaters around your shoulders and act all prissy?

Lol well firstly, I refuse to drink Lambrini and always have done.
The ghost has not bothered me again yet *touch wood*
as for the posh girl bit, I am usually quite grounded in the middle but I get all snobby if I am at Harrods and I'm quoted as saying "God, they are letting ALL the riff-raff in nowadays, don't you think Daddy?" and attending college in Havant...near leigh park (like....the ghetto) "Wickid mate that's well smart"
At the moment, I'm dying to be pooosh...hehe

Latest

Trending

Trending