fair nuf.
She's closer to 5'4 I guess.
she is 5 we can come across the room and tell you to your face if you what
Reply 84
Agent-Orange
she is 5 we can come across the room and tell you to your face if you what

Was I thinking about her? I think not.
Reply 85
I was the tallest baby born for two weeks in my hospital and am now 5'11. Ah well. Am still happy being that (but the extra inch to 6 foot would have been nice, although I'm not complaining.).

Probably could have got more sleep and eat my fair share of protein. Wonder where I went wrong....
shut up
Who were you thinking about?
Reply 88
Burrow yourself in soil, whilst exposed to the sun, and lots an lots of water.
Reply 89
Yeah I wanna grow taller too, I'm only 157cm tall. Casper you sound tall-ish, 176cm i mean, i just marked it on the wall and its pretty tall, im guessing you wear 1-2" shoes too so your about 5"11 walking height? Besides height isnt that big an issue, your children are likely to be 6"2 or something anyway at the rate UK people are growing. And also, no-one says you have to be tall to be respected, i once read that Mike Tyson is only 5"9! Thats average height!
Reply 90
CasperUK
Well currently i am 176cm which is 1cm or so under 5"10, i havent grown since year 9 though and rather worringly i can still fit into my year 8 jacket lol. I'm in A2 now but was wondering is there any way to grow? I read that it is quite possible for a person to grow another 4" at the age of 21+ but this involved sleepin on floors to straight out the spine curvatures etc etc. I've also heard commonly that peopls stop growing at 21, but I'm only 17 and seemed to have stopped, is there any way for me to reach 6 foot (182cm)?

anything is welcome

isnt it true that you can stretch yourself taller? :rolleyes:
Reply 91
You can have surgery to make your legs longer if you're really desperate. I'm a short male, 5'6, but I don't think height matters that much :smile:
Reply 92
im 4ft 10"....does that make me the shortest?(considering im 17)
If I may chip in, I attribute my height to food, particularly Big Macs. I'm at least 6'4". Be warned, this may have the unfortunate side effect of width as well as height...
Reply 94
je suis 5'2 ... thats ickle...but i dnt mind...
diamonds dont come the size of bricks...! plus short ppl have more fun...:wink: ! having sed that..i do like tall guys ... tall being 5'10 plus...! mmmmm :tongue:...so now u no guys...
kokopops
diamonds dont come the size of bricks...! plus short ppl have more fun...:wink: ! having sed that..i do like tall guys ... tall being 5'10 plus...! mmmmm :tongue:...so now u no guys...

Bloody hell, I'd only be a bit shorter than you if I were on my knees...
Reply 96
XTinaA
Bloody hell, I'd only be a bit shorter than you if I were on my knees...

thanks.......:frown:
kokopops
thanks.......:frown:

Hey it's not a problem, I prefer the petite :wink:
Reply 98
XTinaA
Hey it's not a problem, I prefer the petite :wink:

:biggrin:
Reply 99
kokopops

:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

Latest