The Student Room Group
Reply 1
i've heard from a friend that they have cheap hookers their.....
I spent a couple of days there once. The city has some really nice old bits and the beer is really cheap. Also great if you like bridges...
Reply 3
going in may, it looks amazing.

czech food isnt meant to be that special abut absinithe is legal and sold at the bars over there. also famous for their quality lagers
I think the film "XXX" was filmed in Prague
Reply 5
_EMMA_
i'm thinking about going to prague. does anyone know anything about prague? has someone been there? i don't know that much. i have been reading in books and looked at the internet but it would be interesting to hear something from somone that has been there.

I spent two weeks there back in 1995. Full of yanks but a great party city. A place I could happily live actually.
Reply 6
my best friend went there with her business studies group- they had a great time, apart from one night when they went to what they thought was a normal club.....15 mins after they were in there 2 women got on the stage and started doing things to each other...
Reply 7
priya
my best friend went there with her business studies group- they had a great time, apart from one night when they went to what they thought was a normal club.....15 mins after they were in there 2 women got on the stage and started doing things to each other...

Oh, I've been in that one.............. :wink:
Reply 8
_EMMA_
i'm thinking about going to prague. does anyone know anything about prague? has someone been there? i don't know that much. i have been reading in books and looked at the internet but it would be interesting to hear something from somone that has been there.

yea i went there last winter very cold that time -20 or something? very beautiful city - you can get very cheap beer too what more can you want?
Reply 9
_EMMA_

I should be going there this summer on my inter-rail tour. It's one of the must-see cities in Europe apparently.
Reply 10
TheWolf
yea i went there last winter very cold that time -20 or something? very beautiful city - you can get very cheap beer too what more can you want?

14 pence a pint i believe :eek:
Dil

Unfortunately, the Prague Tourist Information Guide says something different:

'Today, the price of beer in Prague ranges from 20 CZK to 70 CZK (40p-£1.40 / €0.65-€2.30 / $0.75-$2.50) for half a litre of top quality beer.'

http://www.pragueexperience.com/bars_pubs/highlights/czech_beer.htm
Reply 12
Dil

it was always nice to see my old buddy Tesco at Prague :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending