The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

DazzYaa7
LOL owned by HamaL

I could throw many statistics back at him, but I won't. Women also have more fun!
Reply 21
waiting2smile
I could throw mmany statistics back at him, but I won't. Women also have more fun!

women have more fun? they're the ones cutting up their wrists when they are depressed
Reply 22
Chocolate_Lover
aww how sexist lol
nah we do have a great time, i luv being a girl. NEVER wanted to be a boy

Please note number 2 on the list.
hey i dont do that
what about orgasms what?
Reply 25
waiting2smile
I'm bored... :tongue: so I'll set the popular myth that men are the stronger sex right, and maybe you can all follow on with more ideas why men will beg us for mercy when we sieze control of the world.

1) Women live longer
2) Men are unable to give birth, to keep the species going
3) Men are 4 x likely to commit suicide then women and are 3 x likely to die in an accident then women.
4) Women are smarter.

Errr ok...

1) Great, you live longer, you get to spend 5 more years living as an old person - not particularly something Id like to do
2) Women are unable to give birth without men
3) Not even worth replying to
4) How many women CEO's are there compared to men? How many women have won the nobel prize? How many women are presidents/prime ministers etc? How many women are carrying out 'front line' research in subjects such as maths..physics etc?
Reply 26
waiting2smile
Women are also beautiful...and they've been found to make better managers as they're better than men at empowering teams and staff and identify problems more quickly and more accurately.

That's only an opinion, women are disadvantaged by the fact that, despite their management expertise, male Chauvinists won't pay any attention to them
Chocolate_Lover
what about orgasms what?

thats what it said
ADVANTAGES OF BEING A MAN
Your orgasms are real. Always.

who said i faked?!!!!
Reply 28
piginapoke
Never mind that, why does your username mean 'devil chicken'?

Ever played Curse of Monkey Island? They have a mythical creature on that called El Pollo Diablo :biggrin: Great game.
DazzYaa7
women have more fun? they're the ones cutting up their wrists when they are depressed

Yes and you're the ones that are 4 x likely to attempt sucide and lose you hair :smile:
Reply 30
waiting2smile
I'm bored... :tongue: so I'll set the popular myth that men are the stronger sex right, and maybe you can all follow on with more ideas why men will beg us for mercy when we sieze control of the world.

1) Women live longer
2) Men are unable to give birth, to keep the species going
3) Men are 4 x likely to commit suicide then women and are 3 x likely to die in an accident then women.
4) Women are smarter.

but girls need men to fill in now and then
imasillynarb
Errr ok...

4) How many women CEO's are there compared to men? How many women have won the nobel prize? How many women are presidents/prime ministers etc? How many women are carrying out 'front line' research in subjects such as maths..physics etc?

There's something very wrong in your replies, we haven't been given enough time to be the above, as you might remember once this world was dominated by males.
Reply 32
waiting2smile
Yes and you're the ones that are 4 x likely to attempt sucide and lose you <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=hair&v=55">hair</a> :smile:

lol and where on earth did you get that statistic from? do people go around to children asking when they are going to commit suicide?

and my hair is absolutely fine :smile:
Reply 33
And I think Homer summed it up well,

"I'm a white male aged 18 to 49, everyone listens to me! No matter how dumb my suggestions are."
Reply 34
Go on I will fight back in the name of MANkind

1) The longest person that ever lived was male, although itโ€™s unofficial
http://www.worldhealth.net/p/267,2013.html
2) Women are unable to give birth with out males
3) Men have such greater responsibility in important matters so are more likely to stress.
4) There worlds greatest scientist are male
Chocolate_Lover
thats what it said
ADVANTAGES OF BEING A MAN
Your orgasms are real. Always.

who said i faked?!!!!

what did u mean eric?
Reply 36
waiting2smile
There's something very wrong in your replies, we haven't been given enough time to be the above, as you might remember once this world was dominated by males.

What makes you think male domination will stop?

Like it or not (and I'm not saying I like it) the Old Boys' network is firmly in place.
Reply 37
waiting2smile
Yes and you're the ones that are 4 x likely to attempt sucide and lose you hair :smile:

Is the suicide statistic all youve got?
Reply 38
Saintsin
Go on I will fight back in the name of MANkind

1) The longest person that ever lived was male, although itโ€™s unofficial
http://www.worldhealth.net/p/267,2013.html
2) Women are unable to give birth with out males
3) Men have such greater responsibility in important matters so are more likely to <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=stress&v=55">stress</a>.
4) There worlds greatest scientist are male

:smile:
waiting2smile

"Although men are usually physically stronger than women, they're not always healthier - and are more likely to die sooner. A new report on men's health from the NSW Department of Health highlights some alarming differences between men and women.
On average, men die six years earlier than women.
After the first year of life, the death rate for boys is 35 per cent higher than girls.
Fifty per cent of men in Australia are overweight, compared to one third of women.
Men are more likely to have heart disease and cancer.
Around twice as many men die of skin cancer than women.
In people under 65, cigarette smoking causes around 40 per cent of deaths in men, compared to 20 per cent of deaths in women.
Men are more likely to die or be seriously injured as a result of road accidents, falls, drownings, accidents at work, or violence. They are more likely to die of alcohol abuse.
Men are three times more likely to commit suicide than women."

http://www.mhcs.health.nsw.gov.au/health-public-affairs/mhcs/publications/5075.html

And imasillynarb this isn't an attack just a bit of fun! :tongue:

Latest