The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ruffian
i am not homophobic in anyway but i fundamentally disagree with lesian seagulls. i think its wrong that 2 birds of the same sex should mate. what are your opinions?
could you please tell maixmucuk or however you spell his name since he thinks the notion of homosexuality in animal species other than homo sapiens is ludicrous.
Speciez99
could you please tell maixmucuk or however you spell his name since he thinks the notion of homosexuality in animal species other than homo sapiens is ludicrous.

Hmm but is it?

Possible Evidence
Absolution
Hmm but is it?

Possible Evidence

Homosexuality in its myriad forms has been scientifically documented in more than 450 species of mammals, birds, reptiles, insects, and other animals worldwide.
i am not disagreeing with you for one moment! it is that islamisic fundamentalist **** that doesn't
Reply 4
Lesbian Seagulls ?!?! :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek:

Have I missed something?
Reply 5
interiority
It's nice that they have someone with whom to share a nice romantic meal of fish guts, before strolling down the beach to watch the sunset over the pier.

Bless them.

Don't you mean: chips/ chicken nuggets/ stolen sandwichs/ rubbish?
Reply 6
blissy
Don't you mean: chips/ chicken nuggets/ stolen sandwichs/ rubbish?

i disagree with that statement
Reply 7
ruffian
i disagree with that statement

Oh, OK. Well I live in a seaside town and am used to the constant background of seagull noise (wake me up EVERY morning) and having to put your bins out about 2 seconds before the binman comes otherwise the seagulls tear them to shreds. Also, have had my nieces crying because a seagull has snatched their sandwiches out of their hands. Food left on plates after people have finished are eagerly eaten by seagulls.

I have never once seen a seagull with their "proper" food! :biggrin:
The problem is, of course, that without romantic emotions as such, animals find a mate only for procreation - and unlike gay human couples, lesbian seagulls can't reproduce!
Reply 9
Speciez99

He thinks all homosexuality is ludicrous.
Reply 10
sounds like somones got a serious seagull problem. i beleive their food snatching antics is caused by sexual tension. this in turn may be caused by lack of male seagulls and therefore the lesbian seagull is at large, free to snatch sandwhiches and candy from babys
Reply 11
I HATE seagulls. Kill them all.
Reply 12
Hahahaha! This made me laugh SO much!
Reply 13
ive had alot of personal support for my campaign against lesbian seagulls and have taken the decision of starting up my own political party, the SSNP(straight seagulls national party)

in direct competition with the BSP (bent seagulls party) and the BNP( Bi-sexual Northern hawk owl Party we will strive to wipe out this nation of bush rustlers and seaguls who fly south all year round if you get what i mean. other policies include killing eskimos for no apparent reason

VOTE SSNP
Reply 14
ruffian
ive had alot of personal support for my campaign against lesbian seagulls and have taken the decision of starting up my own political party, the SSNP(straight seagulls national party)

in direct competition with the BSP (bent seagulls party) and the BNP( Bi-sexual Northern hawk owl Party we will strive to wipe out this nation of bush rustlers and seaguls who fly south all year round if you get what i mean. other policies include killing eskimos for no apparent reason

VOTE SSNP

ROFL
Reply 15
interiority
How would Lesbian Seagulls mate, anyway? I hate to be crude, but it's not like oral sex is a possibility. And I imagine there's not really a market for teeny tiny sexual aids.

You hate to be crude? Forgive my guffawage, but that is the most untrue thing you've ever said. You revel in crudality.
Reply 16
ruffian
i am not homophobic in anyway but i fundamentally disagree with lesian seagulls. i think its wrong that 2 birds of the same sex should mate. what are your opinions?

no not really
Reply 17
haha this is definately an interesting thread! :biggrin:
Reply 18
He he, a mate of mine when drunk, without fail, always sings about lesbian seagulls! Is it of Beavis & Buthead origins or something? What are the actual words? He's normally too far gone to understand!
Reply 19
i will personally hunt down every fucking fagot seal or bird or whatever the fuck and kill it.....not joking either....seriously.....no really i will.....

Latest

Trending

Trending