The Student Room Group

Food / sleeping durin examinations - BIORYTHM CHANGE?

Hey does any of u eat special food or sleep more in this month?

I was going to take care of my food by eating food with more energy and stuff, but the only thing that changed is that i gained 2 kg and feel really bad :P

And i sleep just as much as i did before - i was gonna sleep 8 hrs as recommended, but i cant sleep more than 6.

And i cant live without sports - i had to gave up some trainings and its killing me...
Reply 1
Hmmm....Well, I try and eat a lot of cereals in the morning.....or apple thingies with yoghurt with honey......that's actually the first time my mom is making my breakfast....hehehehe
I also take bananas to school before I take the exam since they have a lot of Potassium which enhances nerve stimuli activity or something like that..lol

Sports is really important too. I still practice for the vball team and soccer...
Some of my teachers are idiots, thinking that sports is a waste of time, but I need it as a balance between studying......its really important.
Reply 2
well we are luckz that our school is known for being verz sportz school so teacher support any sportsmen. Otherwise i think i lost a year in mz dancing, cuy we had so manz performances, but unluckily i alwazs had sth with school. For example i should have performed on european handball championship, but i had mocks, and just then we were supposed to train about 4 hrs dailz and ofcourse i said no. Then we had something in Serbia, big event, but mz trainer was so mad thet she didnt let me go and now we will have zearlz production in national theatre, but just week before i will be in Tunis, so its quite questionable. My trainer said that those who wont perform cant train next year with the group and this pisses me off :s-smilie:

Swiss folks r quite sporty in general, right?
I never eat breakfast, and eating before exams makes me sick, but for those of you who need energy, apparently the results of a new study show that guys shouldn't eat before an exam because they are more alert when they're a little bit hungry while girls should because it makes them concentrate better. Sounded interesting...
Reply 4
ancksha
well we are luckz that our school is known for being verz sportz school so teacher support any sportsmen. Otherwise i think i lost a year in mz dancing, cuy we had so manz performances, but unluckily i alwazs had sth with school. For example i should have performed on european handball championship, but i had mocks, and just then we were supposed to train about 4 hrs dailz and ofcourse i said no. Then we had something in Serbia, big event, but mz trainer was so mad thet she didnt let me go and now we will have zearlz production in national theatre, but just week before i will be in Tunis, so its quite questionable. My trainer said that those who wont perform cant train next year with the group and this pisses me off :s-smilie:

Swiss folks r quite sporty in general, right?

Yeah, Swiss people are pretty big on sports......even though the level of soccer here sucks, they're really big on ice hockey.....even though they just lost against the Czechks in the 1/4 finals......too bad.
If you ever study in Switzerland, better come and visit:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending