The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Spent an hour at work this morning struggeling with nested templates in dream weaver.

Another dumn thing? Leaving all my work till the last minute.
Reply 2
rednirt
mine has to be putting on some really nice fake nails, which are so lovely i can't even do up buttons properly lol - without thinking I have 3000 word essay to type. I'm queen of the dumbasses :cool:

Me and my housemates were having a conversation about this last night - fake nails and then being totally helpless when it comes to dressing yourself, or doing work or anything! Hehe!!!
Reply 3
piginapoke
This morning I took the top off a yoghurt, then threw the yoghurt in the bin and sat down to eat the top.

Absolute Classic :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I do that sometimes when i have just woken up
Reply 4
Chicken
Me and my housemates were having a conversation about this last night - fake nails and then being totally helpless when it comes to dressing yourself, or doing work or anything! Hehe!!!

I'm getting to grips with them now - i'm actualy typing with the tips of them, but i can't go to the loo often, as i've got buttons instead of a zip on my jeans... i should just stop biting my nails really.
Reply 5
aww!! poor u!! u guys are soo funny! :biggrin:
Reply 6
piginapoke
This morning I took the top off a yoghurt, then threw the yoghurt in the bin and sat down to eat the top.

Thats amazing pig. I find that after Ive finished a yoghurt and go into the kitchen to throw the pot away and put the spoon in the sink, sometimes I put the pot in the sink and the spoon in the bin :/
i hurt someone close to me
Reply 8
imasillynarb
Thats amazing pig. I find that after Ive finished a yoghurt and go into the kitchen to throw the pot away and put the spoon in the sink, sometimes I put the pot in the sink and the spoon in the bin :/

ohhh i've done that too!!! :tongue:
Reply 9
This wasn't recent, nor was it me, but a friend of mine caught a bee, put it in the freezer to knock it out, tied a string round it et voila - bee on a string!

Yes I have a cruel streak, but it made me laugh. I'm also the first person to make a cup of tea without a teabag, just boiled milky water. I have no spacial awareness, resulting in turning round and hitting my head on doors, getting my sleeve stuck on doorhandles and falling up the stairs and over my own feet.
Reply 10
I generally take the remote control to the loo/kitchen with me. It's ended up in the basin and in the fridge before :s-smilie:
Reply 11
I giot 65% on my P3 mock. That was pretty dumb. Some practice needed me thinks.
Reply 12
Put the dirty washing in the fridge once, only found out when I went to get some milk the next morning...
Reply 13
rednirt
mine has to be putting on some really nice fake nails, which are so lovely i can't even do up buttons properly lol - without thinking I have 3000 word essay to type. I'm queen of the dumbasses :cool:

i am the mastermind of falling off chairs. everyone places bets to see how long it will take for me to fall :frown:
Reply 14
eric bischoff
i am the mastermind of falling off chairs. everyone places bets to see how long it will take for me to fall :frown:

My friend always sits on the edge of her bed when she's on the phone, and always falls off several times during a phone call lol.
I put my phone to charge up over night, and forgot to switch the charger on, resulting in still dead battery the next day :rolleyes:
Reply 15
piginapoke
oh god!.......that really made me laugh!:biggrin:
Reply 16
the dumbest thing i've ever done is told my english teacher that she's really soft by "accident".............now guess how she treats me?.......
Reply 17
Last week I got up, had a shower got my stuff ready for uni only to realise it was 4:30AM :rolleyes: My sleeping pattern has got all messed up recently
Reply 18
I have once attempted to cook a teabag in the toaster. No, really, don't ask.
Reply 19
Helenia
I have once attempted to cook a teabag in the toaster. No, really, don't ask.

uhh

Latest

Trending

Trending