The Student Room Group

help me please its important for me

hey guys
i came on here a i have no one else 2 turn 2.
im crying as i write this, i just dont know whats happened to me. ive got as psy and french exams in 2 weeks time i havent revised and i cant it just wont stick in. ive got a whole years of chem stuf 2 revise cuz i have 2 retake cuz i got a d (c but the put it down cuz of shite ocr)
every night i just look at my future, i cant see anything.on results day i can see myself crying while every1 else is so happy, ive tried so hard i jus cant do it. i duno whats happend to me
i just feel like going away if u know what i mean. im really worried about myself ive had these thoughts everyday for the past month now
i dont know what 2 do
im so upset
i argue with my family constantly i hate my brother soo much hes a b****** hes in yr 10 and just causes sooo much trouble.
please help me
sorry its soo long
im sorry
love katy

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well screw French for a start. Revision doesn't do that much good, you've kind of got to live it, so just hope that the exam goes your way. Get started on Chemistry and just keep at it, 4 hours a day. You'll get there. I can't really comment on psychology because I've never done it, but I can obviously only offer the same advice as I did for chem. Obviously don't reviuse four hours a day for both, that's way to much, I think chem is maybe more facts intensive though, so try to work on chem mainly and just get in an hour or so of psych in between. Two weeks is surprisingly long, as long as you actually do proper, sit down revision. Kick your brother if he gets annoying. You should be doing too much revision to have any time to argue with your family. Just try and put all the crappy images out of your head, everyone gets them, it's nothing unusual. And good luck. I'm sure things aren't as bad as you think :smile:.
Chocolate_Lover
hey guys
im crying as i write this, i just dont know whats happened to me. ive got as psy and french exams in 2 weeks time i havent revised and i cant it just wont stick in. ive got a whole years of chem stuf 2 revise cuz i have 2 retake cuz i got a d (c but the put it down cuz of shite ocr)
every night i just look at my future, i cant see anything.on results day i can see myself crying while every1 else is so happy, ive tried so hard i jus cant do it. i duno whats happend to me
i just feel like going away if u know what i mean. im really worried about myself ive had these thoughts everyday for the past month now
i dont know what 2 do
im so upset
i argue with my family constantly i hate my brother soo much hes a b****** hes in yr 10 and just causes sooo much trouble.
please help me
sorry its soo long
im sorry
love katy

try and talk to someone you know. if you mean you are suicidal tell someone and try to talk to someone like your gp if you can.

in the mean time: revise what you can. if you dont do well enough you can always retake, you have another year, it is not the end of the world. all brothers that age are irritating, ignore him as much as you can.

if the course is genuinly too hard for you when you are doing the best you can and you doont get the grades you need, you can always consider changing course.
Reply 3
I fear this is a panic "I've done no revision and I feel sick thinking about how silly I am" thing. You need to get over that fact now and just get going. Please don't worry too much, it will only make things worse. Have a nice cold drink and ignore that ratty arsed brother of yours.
Reply 4
Chocolate_Lover
hey guys
i dont know what 2 do
im so upset
please help me
sorry its soo long
im sorry
love katy

i have a french exam tomorrow and unless you need french for when your older dont worry about it.I hate french and i dont care if i do bad!
Reply 5
firstly.......RELAX!
Believe it or not its not the end of the world...so you mess up this year? Who cares...there's always next year in which you can improve your graders. Don't worry 2005 will come just like the next...

Seriously hunny...this may sound harsh but in the long run its for your benefit (I promise!)...STOP ACTING LIKE THE VICTIM! No-one is going to come to you and go "now its oki for you to cry etc...you so have a good reason...awww you poor thing"

Everyone has been through shite (some have it worse than you).You are not the only one SO stop feeling sorry for yourself and get on with your revision. Everyone has to do it at this time of the year and you are not an exception. You have to be STRONG and think positive, becasue no-one (I repeat) no-one is going to do it for you!
Chocolate_Lover
hey guys
i dont know what 2 do
im so upset
please help me
sorry its soo long
im sorry
love katy

i've felt screwed over and had no time to revise before. I had a whole years of english work to do in two years. Channel the work into revision. Make it seem like you have nothing to loose. Dont do anything else up to the exams other than revise. Sure it will be hell but ultimately it will be worth it.
Reply 7
go and have a cup of tea + a bath now. you won't get any work done tonight cos if you're anything like me you go all headachy and crap after crying. things won't seem so bad in the monring!

lou xxx
calm down. take it easy. if you want to revise for a subject, then break it down into sections and then revise for bout 20-30mins a section. while u r talkin on here u could be revising so no more ukl for a bit. about ur bro, just ignore him and concentrate on the exams ahead. try
www.s-cool.co.uk
:smile:
or try bitesize
Reply 9
Why do people always disappear just when you are about to give them good advice? Makes one feel like they are talking to a brick wall!
Reply 10
Chocolate_Lover
hey guys
i dont know what 2 do
im so upset
please help me
sorry its soo long
im sorry
love katy
Ok, you need to talk to your doctor. Sounds like you are extremely stressed to say the least, and crying all the time isn't good either. Look right now you can't see anything for your future, but trust me that will change. Go see your doctor and talk about how your feeling, your doctor can suggest ways for you to cope with everything that is going on. Being this stressed can affect your sleep and in turn affect your concentration so your doc may provide a sleeping pill for you or even something like paxil temporarily to help with your emotions. Either way you need to see a doctor. As for your brother, you have to learn to just let what he says or does slide off your back, it's not uncommon for siblings to not get along well.
I hope everything works out for you soon.
Reply 11
When I was doing my AVCE I became very stressed and had to see a doctor, she gave me a note basicaly covering me if I didn't hand in my assignments on time. In the end I got them done on time but it was a huge relieve having that preasure taken off me.

If you can't study don't worry too much at least you are trying to try which is more than a lot of people do.
thanx im still gonna go tho
theres no way out
i have other probs
e.g. parent abuse
bulimia
Reply 13
Chocolate_Lover
thanx im still gonna go tho
theres no way out
i have other probs
e.g. parent abuse
bulimia
Woah!
I understand how you are feeling and let me say that it can all be ok, go see your doc, or if you dont want to do that phone someone 08457 90 90 90, samaritans. If you want to talk just let me know.
angelzland
firstly.......RELAX!
Believe it or not its not the end of the world...so you mess up this year? Who cares...there's always next year in which you can improve your graders. Don't worry 2005 will come just like the next...

Seriously hunny...this may sound harsh but in the long run its for your benefit (I promise!)...STOP ACTING LIKE THE VICTIM! No-one is going to come to you and go "now its oki for you to cry etc...you so have a good reason...awww you poor thing"

Everyone has been through shite (some have it worse than you).You are not the only one SO stop feeling sorry for yourself and get on with your revision. Everyone has to do it at this time of the year and you are not an exception. You have to be STRONG and think positive, becasue no-one (I repeat) no-one is going to do it for you!

thats exactly what i was going to say. i couldn't put it better myself. just get off the internet and get doing some work. complaining and stressing out about it isn't going to make the situation any better at all. go and sit at your desk and do some revision! :biggrin: :wink:
Daveo
Woah!
I understand how you are feeling and let me say that it can all be ok, go see your doc, or if you dont want to do that phone someone 08457 90 90 90, samaritans. If you want to talk just let me know.

thanx
ive dun it b4 but failed wish i cud just give my life 2 some1 who needs it its wasted on me
Reply 16
Chocolate_Lover
thanx
ive dun it b4 but failed wish i cud just give my life 2 some1 who needs it its wasted on me
Listen to me, I learned the hard way that life isn't wasted on yourself. No matter what is going on in your life there is a bright side, it may be covered in concrete but thats what drills are for. Just stick it out things will get better I promise.
Reply 17
Daveo
Listen to me, I learned the hard way that life isn't wasted on yourself. No matter what is going on in your life there is a bright side, it may be covered in concrete but thats what drills are for. Just stick it out things will get better I promise.

That is very deep.
Reply 18
Chocolate_Lover
hey guys
im crying as i write this, i just dont know whats happened to me. ive got as psy and french exams in 2 weeks <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=55">time</a> i havent revised and i cant it just wont stick in. ive got a whole years of chem stuf 2 revise cuz i have 2 retake cuz i got a d (c but the put it down cuz of shite ocr)
i dont know what 2 do
im so upset
i argue with my <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=family&v=55">family</a> constantly i hate my brother soo much hes a b****** hes in yr 10 and just causes sooo much trouble.
please help me
sorry its soo long
im sorry
<a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=love&v=55">love</a> katy

you have me on your team
Reply 19
Chocolate_Lover
thanx
I'm starting to get the feeling this is a troll, if not I apologise.
You said you have other problems, bulimia, I suspect depression, and possibly even your bordering on a nervous breakdown, (yes it happens to young people too)
Look once you take that step there's no turning back. Go to your doctor, and talk, if you can't do that call someone. Just don't do anything that can't be undone. Think about your friends and family if you won't think about yourself, think about what it will do to them. You have no idea how hard it is to loose someone you are close to, and how hard it is to get over if at all.

Latest

Trending

Trending