The Student Room Group

please help me!!!

im really starting to hate some people at my school....ie some of the people i thought were my friends....yeah alrite im female and hang around with a load of blokes but that really doesnt give them the rite to pick on me.....does it?? one of the blokes happens to be my ex but we're cool enough to be friends and i dont know why he takes the piss out of me sometimes....dont know what he's thinkin and then there's this other bloke, he's looked up to by the other guys, "leader of the pack" kinda guy... he takes the piss out of me too for no reason but i still luv them all to death...so my questions are :

have they got a problem???
is it me???
do any of them have feelings for me???
does my ex still like me?? (i think he does cos he's always looking at me)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i don't know... :confused:

Blokes tend to take the piss a lot...maybe they're doing it in a friendly way and you're not picking up on it???? Blokes are normally less vndictive about suff like this, if they didnt like you they'd make it clear, as it is they're probably just having a laugh and dont thin kyou mnd
People tend to look at you when they're insulting you.

How serious are the insults, are they sarcastic?
Reply 3
Cossack
i don't know... :confused:

well your a handy wee fella arent you!!!! heehee :tongue:
Reply 4
littleredfrog
well your a handy wee fella arent you!!!! heehee :tongue:

yeh, i edited it cos i realsed that probably wouldnt be much help :smile:
Reply 5
tis_me_lord
People tend to look at you when they're insulting you.

How serious are the insults, are they sarcastic?

their not that bad but they insulting private and personal things like my sex life and the guys i date and all of that kind of thing and it really does get on my tits!!
Reply 6
Cossack
yeh, i edited it cos i realsed that probably wouldnt be much help :smile:

yeah cool cheers hunni!!!! :tongue:
Reply 7
littleredfrog
their not that bad but they insulting private and personal things like my sex life and the guys i date and all of that kind of thing and it really does get on my tits!!

are they insulting or taking the mickey?
I think it's harmless insults, friends do that..male ones anyway, girls usually get offended.
Reply 9
Cossack
are they insulting or taking the mickey?

bit of both which probably makes it seem ten times worse....i hate it and they steal my fione and read all my messages...yeah alrite they do make for entertaining reading but still...its private
Reply 10
tis_me_lord
I think it's harmless insults, friends do that..male ones anyway, girls usually get offended.

you are wise beyond your years mi lord!!!
Reply 11
littleredfrog
bit of both which probably makes it seem ten times worse....i hate it and they steal my fione and read all my messages...yeah alrite they do make for entertaining reading but still...its private

just say something to them...not all at the same time....if you're the only girl in the group they're probably just trying to treat you like one of the lads....have you tried taking the piss out of them???blokes hate it when girls do that, makes us feel inferior :smile:
littleredfrog
you are wise beyond your years mi lord!!!

Well, i don't mean to brag but i did once play on of the three wise men at a play in primary school. :cool:
Reply 13
Cossack
just say something to them...not all at the same time....if you're the only girl in the group they're probably just trying to treat you like one of the lads....have you tried taking the piss out of them???blokes hate it when girls do that, makes us feel inferior :smile:

heehee aahh bless *gives hug* we're not that bad but yeah but do try to insult but being out numbered and all it doesnt really work!!! there a couple more girls in the group but they're a bit more blokish than i am....and generally they have a bf that the rest of teh group approve of or they also get taken the piss out of......its not good but i get it most...maybe their jealous that im getting more action than they are !!! :tongue:
Reply 14
tis_me_lord
Well, i don't mean to brag but i did once play on of the three wise men at a play in primary school. :cool:

you got the big part compared to me....i was Herods assistant....no lines just stood at the edge of the stage looking a little bit moody/constipated....i stole the show apparently
Reply 15
tis_me_lord

heehee that dont really count!!! it was acting and i played the virgin mary....so :tongue: !!! heehee
Reply 16
Cossack
you got the big part compared to me....i was Herods assistant....no lines just stood at the edge of the stage looking a little bit moody/constipated....i stole the show apparently

heehee im sure you werent supposed to look constipated!!! lol...bless....well looks like we could start our own nativity play.....just get a few more peeps and we'll ne sorted!!
its what blokes do... take the piss out of girls.
I was usually a crappy Shepherd so i got excited and over acted my wise man part, i was then demoted back to a shepherd.
Reply 19
littleredfrog

guys always do that and they don't mean to offend you:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending