The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Unregistered
im conducting research into religious stereotypes. im finding it difficult to find any relevant literature. Could anybody point me in the right direction? [email protected]
Thanks Ben.

christians=PC happy clappy
Moeslems=terroists
Jews=rich zionists
Hindus=not sure of the sterotype
Buddhas=cool,laid back, the choice of the celebrities
Sikhs=not sure
Reply 2
Blamps
christians=PC happy clappy
Moeslems=terroists
Jews=rich zionists
Hindus=not sure of the sterotype
Buddhas=cool,laid back, the choice of the celebrities
Sikhs=not sure

Christians=Happy Clappy, dont like sex before marriage.
Muslims=Search them for de bomb
Jews=Rich people
Hindus=Like worshipping animals especially the elephant, have many idols
Buddhas='Dont step on the ant'
Sikhs=Dont know.

lol.
Reply 3
Happy Clappy!!!! teeheehee. rotfl.

Absolutely spot on are those stereotypes Bhaal.

Especially with the "Sikhs = don't know" My dad once mistook his sikh friend for his friend's wife because he had his long hair out...he was most disturbed by it once he found out.
Reply 4
EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Moeslems=terroists"......if u can even spell
"Muslims=Search them for de bomb"

not all mUSLIms are terrorists
just cos u hear about the bad ones in the media doesnt mean that the stereotypical muslim can be defined as a terrorist, MOST just want peace
Reply 5
Mango
EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

just cos u hear about the bad ones in the media doesnt mean that the stereotypical muslim can be defined as a terrorist, MOST just want peace

Thats right. They just want a piece of de bomb.
All Religions: Something that will be sensored out by mods if i write it.
Reply 7
Mango
EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

well moslems is the correct spelling
Reply 8
Mango
EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

look at the title of the thread...STEREOTYPES...AND i listed thm...jeez
Reply 9
did u actually read what i wrote "just cos u hear about the bad ones in the media doesnt mean that the STEREOTYPICAL muslim can be defined as a terrorist, MOST just want peace"

i think it fits in, and by the way "muslims" id the correct spelling, "jeez" anyone would know that
Reply 10
Mango
did u actually read what i wrote "just cos u hear about the bad ones in the media doesnt mean that the STEREOTYPICAL muslim can be defined as a terrorist, MOST just want peace"

i think it fits in, and by the way "muslims" id the correct spelling, "jeez" anyone would know that

no, it's moslems actually
and the sterrotype (a stereotype being a generalised view of a groups of ppl based on prominent characteristics that may/may not be particulary prominent i.e sept 11th terroism) that is held by many ppl of a moslem is a terroist. I am not saying it's is right, just look up what stereotype means
Reply 11
Blamps
and the sterrotype (a stereotype being a generalised view of a groups of ppl based on prominent characteristics that may/may not be particulary prominent i.e sept 11th terroism) that is held by many ppl of a moslem is a terroist. I am not saying it's is right, just look up what stereotype means

may/may not beprominent characteristics in the media I meant soz*
Reply 12
Blamps

well i dont need 2 look it up anymore do i, mr dictionary, and everyone knows you spell it muslims (u might be good at defining things but sure as hell not good at spelling them)
Reply 13
Mango
well i dont need 2 look it up anymore do i, mr dictionary, and everyone knows you spell it muslims (u might be good at defining things but sure as hell not good at spelling them)

it is moslems..go to microsoft word
Reply 14
ITS MUSLIMS!!! go to google and u'll get a "did you mean...?"
Reply 15
Blamps
it is moslems..go to microsoft word

or type it into a search engine..and I bet I can spell a hell of a lot better than u hence the reason for y I know how to spell Moslem
also, the fact u don't know what a stereotype is confirms what I think of u... :rolleyes:
Reply 16
There are two ways of speeling it. Muslims and Moslems. So neh.
Reply 17
Bhaal85
There are two ways of speeling it. Muslims and Moslems. So neh.

yeh weirdos spell it "moslems", the proper way is "muslims"
Reply 18
Mango

bet u r a belligerent moslem....
Reply 19
Mango

Are you calling me a weirdo?

Latest