The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

dinkymints
I know, it's just an observation.

I don't think I'm like that personally (and I highly doubt anyone who knows me would think that!!) and neither are most of my friends, so it has no effect on my ego :tongue:

You dont think youre immature, but from an 18 year olds perspective you probably are. Youd be surprised how much youre gonna grow up in the next 2 years..
thenarbisbanned
You dont think youre immature, but from an 18 year olds perspective you probably are. Youd be surprised how much youre gonna grow up in the next 2 years..

Maybe... most people I've met online have been shocked when they find out my age (I normally don't tell people as I think you tend to get judged on it... e.g. the above 16 year old stereotype).. I agree I will grow up a lot more in the next 2 yrs but I would say I am more mature than the average 16 year old already. Maybe not the average 16year old on here...

Not that this is relevant to anything though! I am getting good at inadvertantly hijacking threads :frown:
dinkymints
Maybe... most people I've met online have been shocked when they find out my age (I normally don't tell people as I think you tend to get judged on it... e.g. the above 16 year old stereotype).. I agree I will grow up a lot more in the next 2 yrs but I would say I am more mature than the average 16 year old already. Maybe not the average 16year old on here...

Not that this is relevant to anything though! I am getting good at inadvertantly hijacking threads :frown:

Online has got nothing to do with anything, people used to think I was old when I was 12 on the internet. In real life I reckon I could spot a 16 year old a mile off really, its so obvious sometimes..
thenarbisbanned
Online has got nothing to do with anything, people used to think I was old when I was 12 on the internet. In real life I reckon I could spot a 16 year old a mile off really, its so obvious sometimes..

Yeah, sometimes. I have been asked a million times what uni I go to over the last 3 years or so. But that's just out of touch adults trying to make smalltalk I think :rolleyes:
dinkymints
Yeah, sometimes. I have been asked a million times what uni I go to over the last 3 years or so. But that's just out of touch adults trying to make smalltalk I think :rolleyes:

Yeh, it is. :smile:
thenarbisbanned
Yeh, it is. :smile:

:rolleyes:

Go to the damned park!
dinkymints
:rolleyes:

Go to the damned park!

Pfft, was waiting for that.
thenarbisbanned
Pfft, was waiting for that.

Said it before twice :rolleyes:
dinkymints
Said it before twice :rolleyes:

Bitch! :frown:
thenarbisbanned
Bitch! :frown:

Men :rolleyes:
it doesnt mean anything!
moncal
She probably just wants to talk to you with out running up her phone bill.

yeh quite probably..also then she can talk to you whislt talking to her mates at the same time...
Reply 132
thenarbisbanned
Gay, oh well, back to the drawing board :frown:

Asking for ur msn on here or in real life?

People keep who i know in real life keep adding me and i have no idea how they got my addy, cos i never gave it to them :rolleyes:

EDIT: and what's this about 16 year olds? i'm sixteen! :mad:
sparklyteacosie
yeh quite probably..also then she can talk to you whislt talking to her mates at the same time...

nah it's really simple!. Basically, she asked you for yer MSN because she thinks it's a bit "hasty" to ask somebody for their number. Happened to me before.
NOt really, its just a fun way of keeping in touch.
btw how is it going?
historyhoney
btw how is it going?

he is probably with her now, lol.

on second thoughts... bit late to be in the park :tongue:
dinkymints
he is probably with her now, lol.

on second thoughts... bit late to be in the park :tongue:

ahahahaha, maybe they got the skateboards out....
Reply 138
Lol, totally man. But its well better cause u can send pics and funny shit in an email. Enjoy :cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending