The Student Room Group

Argument/opinion help plz cheers x x

hiya i have to write an argument/opinion letter to someone abput tennagers eg telling someone that there are too many teenagers swearing inpublic?can anyone please help me as i dont know how to start the letter of! cheers if you can x x x x x x
Reply 1
CrzySxyCool
hiya i have to write an argument/opinion letter to someone abput tennagers eg telling someone that there are too many teenagers swearing inpublic?can anyone please help me as i dont know how to start the letter of! cheers if you can x x x x x x

Are you allowed to use an example, and then work from there. Eg:

a-F*** you mate, there is no way that Ralfy would wear a pink tutu to the school dance.
b-Kiss by a***, I reckon it would look cool. Ok so what the f*** are you looking at lady? Is this any of your conversation.

Then you would lead into your discussion. That is of course if you're allowed to, or wish to, start it off like that.
Reply 2
Sire
Are you allowed to use an example, and then work from there. Eg:

a-F*** you mate, there is no way that Ralfy would wear a pink tutu to the school dance.
b-Kiss by a***, I reckon it would look cool. Ok so what the f*** are you looking at lady? Is this any of your conversation.

Then you would lead into your discussion. That is of course if you're allowed to, or wish to, start it off like that.
sorry i dont know what your talking about! :frown: i meant i have to write a letter of persuasion to a local council person telling them about my point of view(to get extra marks on the grade ive already got!
CrzySxyCool
sorry i dont know what your talking about! :frown: i meant i have to write a letter of persuasion to a local council person telling them about my point of view(to get extra marks on the grade ive already got!

You could try a site like http://www.learn.co.uk/default.asp?WCI=Home they usually give you example on how to set out these things.....as for ideas sorry Im not great at plans *i usually just write a draft then work from that which is a waste of time and a pretty bad idea*

Sorry to be not much help.

Latest

Trending

Trending