The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Return of Satan
when you have a war all they do is bomb their allies (some friends!) they are also arguementative and think they are superior as they have bigger things, but i say it is better to have quality and experiance.

This thread is useless.
we english do have the best army
Eternal Idol
This thread is useless.

your right
Reply 4
Return of Satan
when you have a war all they do is bomb their allies (some friends!) they are also arguementative and think they are superior as they have bigger things, but i say it is better to have quality and experiance.

Who do you think you are! I'm not american but really there is no need to talk such utter s***.
There is no reason for it!
just making conversation
calm down
69 destiny
Who do you think you are! I'm not american but really there is no need to talk such utter s***.
There is no reason for it!

this is good coming from you ELF, all you talk about is a load of sh*t and are harsh, bossy,arguementative and anoying!!!
and don't forget stressy!!!!!
Reply 9
Return of Satan
this is good coming from you ELF, all you talk about is a load of sh*t and are harsh, bossy,arguementative and anoying!!!

What ever! You are a total git. I ain't even goin 2 bother u wiv u coz u r a total low life!
Reply 10
Return of Satan
when you have a war all they do is bomb their allies (some friends!) they are also arguementative and think they are superior as they have bigger things, but i say it is better to have quality and experience.

you really dont know anything do you?

do a google search for "american inventions" or americas contribution to society...you might be suprised
Reply 11
looks like you've been defeated no marks to you, idiot! :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending