The Student Room Group
JoKing
Hey,
Old age question that begs some more new views.

JoKing.

p.s. Any real life examples?

Yes, obviously they can. Because otherwise some people would be more than just friends, if thats the way to put it, with maybe even hundreds of people.
Reply 2
JoKing
Hey,

JoKing.

obviously, otherwise the whole world would be cheating on everyone and getting with everyone....lol if you see what i mean
well one of ma best mates is a bloke. its not a problem for my bf either as he is one of his mates too! nothin as ever happened wiht my male friend, and never will do either. for 5 yrs that is all we have been and will ever be
Reply 4
kita
obviously, otherwise the whole world would be cheating on everyone and getting with everyone....lol if you see what i mean

Exactly.
Reply 5
yep you can, my oldest (not age wise) friend is a guy we've been friends since we were babies, he would never be anything other than my friend it would be too weird.
Reply 6
Iluvatar
Yes, obviously they can. Because otherwise some people would be more than just friends, if thats the way to put it, with maybe even hundreds of people.

theres nothing wrong with being more than friends, if thats the way you put it, with hundre3ds of people. :tongue: it would make an interesting spectacle. :rolleyes:
elpaw
theres nothing wrong with being more than friends, if thats the way you put it, with hundre3ds of people. :tongue: it would make an interesting spectacle. :rolleyes:

Well if your into that sort of thing, thats up to you.
Reply 8
JoKing
Hey,

JoKing.

of course a man and a woman can be friends. I have more girls as friends than guys
elpaw

mmmmm ok....
JoKing
Hey,

JoKing.

yep me and dis boi r mates buh nowt will happen cos he aint single and he aint metype
Reply 11
love_4_ducks
yep me and dis boi r mates buh nowt will happen cos he aint single and he aint metype

same here. Me and my girl are best mates but nothing will happne cos:-

a.) i aint single
b.) she is like a sister to me
c.) She's a lesbian.
Most of my friends are male. My best friend is a guy and nothing's ever happening there - he's like my brother!
Reply 13
JoKing
Hey,

JoKing.

ye i've got about 5 real girls mates that i talk to without being flirtatous. They help you with desicions and give good advice on stuff lads can't :smile:
Reply 14
Does anyone think that a man and woman can't just be friends!?!
i have many guy mate but the gril mates i do have are realy good mates with me

Latest

Trending

Trending