The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
*falls off chair, laughing her ass off* :tongue: :biggrin:
Reply 2
elpaw
is it a valid excuse for being chucked out of a club?

(fair enough, i was drunk, but they couldn't have known that just from my hiccuping, there are valid excuses for hiccuping....)

As long as you didn't follow up with a chunder
Reply 3
elpaw

(fair enough, i was drunk, but they couldn't have known that just from my hiccuping, there are valid excuses for hiccuping....)

:confused:
Reply 4
bazippit
As long as you didn't follow up with a chunder

no i didn't (but i feel like it right now...)
Reply 5
elpaw

i have never heard anything like this before, did you disturb anyone with your hiccuping? or else they didn't have a reason.
Reply 6
elpaw

Go and sort em out then Elpaw with the Christchurch posse :tongue:
Reply 7
_EMMA_
i have never heard anything like this before, did you disturb anyone with your hiccuping? or else they didn't have a reason.

no i didn't, i was just hiccuping and a bouncer came up to me and asked me to leave, so i did.
Reply 8
elpaw
no i didn't (but i feel like it right now...)

Get a bucket
Reply 9
elpaw
no i didn't, i was just hiccuping and a bouncer came up to me and asked me to leave, so i did.

next time elpaw, hiccup at him at least then he have a reason, bad breath or something maybe. if i could i would make a smilie that sticks out tongue, but i can't there is something wrong
elpaw got chucked out of a club for hiccupping...HAHA :biggrin: ...i think thats something that would happen to me :redface:
Reply 11
Gah... that was a bit harsh.
they prolly thought you were going to spew... harsh but understandable from their point of view? ...or maybe they didn't like you. :frown:
Reply 13
oooh ive just puked up and it's not a good sight.... i did have a long island ice tea... and if it's good enough for marge, it's good enough for me. oh excuse me, must go to the toilet again... <pukes>
Reply 14
elpaw
oooh ive just puked up and it's not a good sight.... i did have a long island ice tea... and if it's good enough for marge, it's good enough for me. oh excuse me, must go to the toilet again... <pukes>

haha...I can't believe you're pissed and on the net :biggrin:
Infinity
*falls off chair, laughing her ass off* :tongue: :biggrin:

Is it a nice ass? :biggrin:
Reply 16
elpaw

thank you for sharing, that is very thoughtful of you
Reply 17
hahaha thats great!!
I want beer :frown:
Reply 18
viviki
hahaha thats great!!
I want beer :frown:

Typical student
Reply 19
Blamps
haha...I can't believe you're pissed and on the net :biggrin:

the computer room is on the journey between tyhe gate and the flats.... ive got a kebab to get through too.... yum... <pukes>

Latest