The Student Room Group
Reply 1
ummm..i sorry i dont really know but heres sum basics (IGNORE CAPS):

intro: i studied the..... in the hopes of discovering....
plan: before collecting my data i hypothisised that...
i thought this because....(previous experience)
evidence such as...(mention theory-dont expand/explain)...would also support this theory
i plan to test my hypothisis by...(method)
observe: (exactly wot u did)
(rough results)
(results turned into graphs etc.)
anal: (exactly wot results show u, patterns etc.)
i found that this agrees/disagrees with my hypot
this is because...(precise theory/ies)
(IF IT WOS WRONG THINK OF NEW HYPOTH)
eval: (did the method work)
(how wood (get it) u improve it)
(WHAT OTHER THING COOD U DO TO ENFORCE THE HYPOTH/WHOT COOD U DO TO TEST NEW HYPOTH IF 1ST ONE DIDNT WORK)

HOPE IT HELPS A BIT :cool:
yes thats great, thanks for taking the time to write that all out :smile: i'll get right on it, tomorrow, probably :biggrin:
(rep would be yours if i could give it out, have a picture of a cat instead)
Reply 3
Ohhh...seeing As U Do Geography U Dont Know The Definition Of "inward Investment" Do U?? Its Sumting To Do With Overseas Companies Moving To Britain...i Think..
monies flowing into a country that originate from other countries.

urm for example Nissan (japan) locating in Sunderland (uk)

i think it is anyway :smile:
Reply 5
Cheers :d
I was wondering whether anyone has ever come across a diagram or literature referring to a WOODLAND MICROCLIMATE of the UK, any models or theories, links, anything would really be of use.
Reply 7
how far you got with ur coursework? I gave my final draft in last week hopefully ill get it bak soon with an idea how good it is..

good luck with urs :smile:
Reply 8
Just started mine: Lol we had our hypothesis handed to us on a plate... We have that silly work limit as well. Just be sure to have loads of annotated diagrams and pictures to get round it!!!
So far i've drawn up graphs and tables of my results, and written under a page of continuous prose on the hypothesis.
At least i've started it, although some have finished theirs and others not even collected results :rolleyes:
I have nothing to actually compare mine to though, as the exam board don't give them back unless you pay for them, so no previous years coursework can be used :frown:

Latest