The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yes this seems to be very common. I know loads of people this has happened to at different universities.
Reply 2
AHA! the postman has just been and i got my manchester uni letter and my ucas letter and it says, "since you were unable to attend the interview we have decided to offer you a place on the strength of your application form alone" mystery solved!
poowpoow
AHA! the postman has just been and i got my manchester uni letter and my ucas letter and it says, "since you were unable to attend the interview we have decided to offer you a place on the strength of your application form alone" mystery solved!

i had an interview for manchester in decmember (for maths and phys) and they said if you get an interview you've got a place. they only use the interview to judge whether to still accept you in the summer if you accept the offer but miss the grades

Donna
-x-
Reply 4
o right!! i sent my ucas confirmation off online earlier and both my firm and insurance are at leeds so im ok! unless i dont get the grades :eek: but they are the same as manchester anyway,hmm lets not think about it!

Latest