The Student Room Group

Exam Timetables

I have just been looking at my exam timetables on the net for this summer, i got a bit of a shock! I am planning to take : English Lit, History, Economics and AEA History (oh, and General Studies but.. i don't know whether i'll bother!). Anyway, all my exams are completely bunched up at the end of the period, English Lit and AEA History are on the same day even. I don't know whether i'll bother doing AEA History anymore, that day will tire me out if I have to do 6hrs of exams in one day-our Leaver's Ball is that night you see!
Has anyone else had bad timetabling for this year?
Reply 1
claire1985
I have just been looking at my exam timetables on the net for this summer, i got a bit of a shock! I am planning to take : English Lit, History, Economics and AEA History (oh, and General Studies but.. i don't know whether i'll bother!). Anyway, all my exams are completely bunched up at the end of the period, English Lit and AEA History are on the same day even. I don't know whether i'll bother doing AEA History anymore, that day will tire me out if I have to do 6hrs of exams in one day-our Leaver's Ball is that night you see!
Has anyone else had bad timetabling for this year?

me- i have 4 school exams and 9 external exams in 18 days..
btw what were ur module grades for History AS? and what extra is there in the AEA History? thinking of taking it as well
you're doing an AEA? wow thats something... good luck with it

Latest

Trending

Trending