The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Blamps
Hi, anybody else got an interview on the 24th...should I expect to get an offer or is it very competitive like Oxbridge?

Well, what were your As's and GCSE's?
I bet it'll turn out the interview is informal :-D
Reply 2
Blamps
Hi, anybody else got an interview on the 24th...should I expect to get an offer or is it very competitive like Oxbridge?

I'd have thought the interviews were formal, but i'm not sure cos they didn't invite me to interview.

Treat it as formal just in case.....good luck!

G
Reply 3
Blamps

When did you hear from them? I'm still waiting for a reply... :frown:
Reply 4
Elle
When did you hear from them? I'm still waiting for a reply... :frown:

Blamps - How was the interview and did they say anything about potential students? Have they interviewed only the ones they are considering for a place? I have a friend who applied to UCL for law but has heard nothing and hasnt been called to interview. ANyone else had this?
Reply 5
Ladyluck
Blamps - How was the interview and did they say anything about potential students? Have they interviewed only the ones they are considering for a place? I have a friend who applied to UCL for law but has heard nothing and hasnt been called to interview. ANyone else had this?

yeah.. same as me.. its driving me mad!
Reply 6
Elle
yeah.. same as me.. its driving me mad!

Hey, don't worry!! I'm sure you'll hear from them soon....if they were gonna reject you outright they'd have done it by now!!! You're in with a chance!! I know the waiting's a pain....but just keep hopin!! :smile:

Good luck!

G

Latest

Trending

Trending