Reply 1
your own.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
joyabbott
your own.

Oh my god. I dont have one, and wil probably be pressed for space without taking something i will wear only once...! never mind..
Reply 3
You just make it up! It's all part of the fun... The outfits aren't meant to be masterpieces and themes tend to be rather broad and easy to join in with
ruthie_x
Been looking at the pics of the 2003 Week One at Notts...
Question: All the fancy dress parties - do you have to take your own fancy dress or are they provided?!
Interesting.

seriously all you should take with you is your school uniform, essential for the endless works schools disco's. other than that there isnt anything else you need, be original, jungle party = destruction of entire hall gardens, toga party = dirty bed sheets for everyone, pyjama party etc, it really isnt something to stress about, you'll just make it up as you go along!

by the time you find out which hall you are in the details will be up as to which parties your hall will be at so you can plan ahead if you are really bothered about it
Reply 5
yeah, you only really find out what parties you're going to the day before ish - and even then it can changhe last minute depending on the number of tickets they sell during the day at particular halls. basically week one goes like this:

first day - turn up get drunk normal clubby style & get told what you're doing the next day.
the next day - wake up with a god-awful hangover around lunchtime & go and hassle reps into helping you with your get-up all afternoon before going out again
the next day - repeat for many days.
Reply 6
Missmoneypenny
Oh my god. I dont have one, and wil probably be pressed for space without taking something i will wear only once...! never mind..

there are so many costume hire shops, just hire one! thats what we all did! we went as movie peeps!

Latest

Trending

Trending