The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Developmental psychology and psychopathology MSc

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone has received an offer for developmental psychology from KCL? I applied in December but haven't heard back yet
Hey, I also haven't heard back from admissions and was wondering the same thing! My application status is just "Received and being processed".
My application only went through in February though :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
My daughter is waiting too, she applied end of February
I actually received an offer yesterday afternoon, so I'm sure everyone will start to hear back soon:smile: best of look everyone!
luck*** sorry hahahha
Original post by Anonymous
I actually received an offer yesterday afternoon, so I'm sure everyone will start to hear back soon:smile: best of look everyone

Congrats!!!
Reply 6
Hey guys, did anyone else hear back? Would love to make a little group chat if so!!! ♥️
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Hey guys, did anyone else hear back? Would love to make a little group chat if so!!! ♥️

Hey, I would love to join the group chat if you are making one! My insta is caitlinlynam if you wanted to message:smile: xx
Reply 8
Hey, I applied towards the last week of April and my reference went through the 1st week of May. Has anybody else received an offer? Any idea by when I can expect to hear back?
Original post by Anonymous #5
Hey, I applied towards the last week of April and my reference went through the 1st week of May. Has anybody else received an offer? Any idea by when I can expect to hear back?

Hi did you hear back after applying in April?

Quick Reply

Latest