The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

MSci Speech and Language Therapy

Hello all, I’ve got an unconditional offer for the MSci in SALT, I’m really looking forward to starting :smile:

I was wondering what timetables will look like in Year 1, or if someone could share how many days per week they were in? I’m trying to work out what childcare I’ll need to have in place for Sept and whether I’ll be able to work part time alongside the course. Were any lectures still taking place online this year?

I know the timetables vary a lot with clinical placements, so I’m just looking for a ballpark idea.
Original post by FlamingFerret
Hello all, I’ve got an unconditional offer for the MSci in SALT, I’m really looking forward to starting :smile:

I was wondering what timetables will look like in Year 1, or if someone could share how many days per week they were in? I’m trying to work out what childcare I’ll need to have in place for Sept and whether I’ll be able to work part time alongside the course. Were any lectures still taking place online this year?

I know the timetables vary a lot with clinical placements, so I’m just looking for a ballpark idea.

Hello @FlamingFerret , Congratulations on your unconditional offer! Great to hear you are looking forward to coming to Reading! In terms of what the timetables are like, it all varies course by course. So for example for my course, Mathematics and Economics in my first year I was in most days, and only had the Wednesday off. Some days were busier than others. I would definitely recommend messaging Alice on Unibuddy - https://www.reading.ac.uk/about/chat-to-our-students. Alice will be able to give you more specifics on what the timetable for Speech and Language therapy can be like. But of course, it changes every year.

Hopefully this has helped. Congratulations again!
Owain :smile:
2nd year mathematics and economics student
(edited 12 months ago)
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending