The Student Room Group

Stay for another year or drop iut

So I’m doing an ordinary degree - I got 200 credits and will obtain 100 which is 5 modules, 10 assignments and two extra modules.

I could ask the uni for a course transfer - same degree but it’s BA and starts in march 2024 or Jan 2024. I have achieved 200 credits and want to finish my degree so I can work then later in life I can do a top-up in a different university.

Should I stay for a couple of months or drop out? I’m constantly having burnouts and it sucks..
Reply 1
Sounds like you’ve worked so hard already. Is it possible to plan some downtime and mental relaxation during reading week? Or Christmas. I find if I have something to look forward to in the reachable future, it allows me to push until I reach my reward.
Reply 2
Original post by Aufbau
Sounds like you’ve worked so hard already. Is it possible to plan some downtime and mental relaxation during reading week? Or Christmas. I find if I have something to look forward to in the reachable future, it allows me to push until I reach my reward.

I will begin uni in January, I am going to focus on my mental health for a bit then finish my degree then work and get a top up degree

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending