The Student Room Group

KCL Law

So my LNAT bad but not as horrific as I was imagining- 22/42
I applied to KCL for law and know that they value high lnat scores, with this mark would my chances be completely gone or almost impossible?
My predicted grades are 2A*s and an A and GCSEs are 9998886665
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Tilly0561
I applied to KCL for law and know that they value high lnat scores, with this mark would my chances be completely gone or almost impossible?

heyy i got around the same mark as you, 23/42 and also applied to kcl .. good luck n keep me updated yeahh 😭
Original post by Tilly0561

I got 30 on the LNAT, same A-Level predicted grades but my GCSE's were not as good as you. Still waiting on Kings aswell.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Hamish.GIll
I got 30 on the LNAT, same A-Level predicted grades but my GCSE's were not as good as you. Still waiting on Kings aswell. Where else did you apply?

Ah, you'll prolly be fine then bcs I'm pretty sure KCL put much more stock into the LNAT than GCSEs and you've got a really good score
Reply 4
i got a 31 my predicted are A* A B (i get contextual offers) and my gcses arent nearly as good as urs and i still havent heard back!
Reply 5
Original post by matchamoos
heyy i got around the same mark as you, 23/42 and also applied to kcl .. good luck n keep me updated yeahh 😭

I got rejected today 💀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending