The Student Room Group

Student Apartment Sublet - KCL Guy's Campus, April to Early September

I have a student apartment available for sublet specifically targeting King's college London students.

The non-ensuite room is located in the heart of London at Guy's Campus, and the weekly rent is £235. This apartment is particularly well-suited for medical students, with classrooms just a 5-minute walk away and close proximity to the library, providing an ideal study environment. And for other student, it is easy to reach Waterloo and Strand campuses within 20-30 minutes by bus or subway. The surrounding area boasts large supermarkets, bus stops, and subway stations for a hassle-free daily life.

The sublet can commence from late March(or from June, it is negotiable. Ideally, it covers the entire period from April to early September.
If you are interested or have any questions about this apartment, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Thank you!
Reply 1
up
Original post by zoecoral
Hi! I’m a master student at KCL from California and am currently looking to rent a student room from late March/April to September so I’m really interested in your ad!! My WhatsApp is +1 619-889-0325. Please reach out, I’d love to see pics and secure this!
Hi Zoecoral - am also a KCL student from California! Have a studio available in Chelsea, London if you're interested - really lovely area and the pricing is negotiable. Let me know if I can answer any questions!
Original post by zoecoral
Hi! I’m a master student at KCL from California and am currently looking to rent a student room from late March/April to September so I’m really interested in your ad!! My WhatsApp is +1 619-889-0325. Please reach out, I’d love to see pics and secure this!
Hi! Looking to rent out my room at City Urbanest near Tower Hill and Aldgate tube stations. Start date flexible but ideally May but can discuss an earlier start if desired. Move out date of 7th September. It's a room in a shared flat of 4 people (the others are very considerate and quiet!) with shared bathrooms and kitchen (you have your own sink in room). £299 a week including bills. Building has 24 hour security as well as a communal living/study space on top floor plus bike storage and washing machine rooms. New, modern building and very convenient being in central London, perfect for summer internships etc. Must be a KCL postgrad! Pls message me for more info!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending