The Student Room Group

March Book of the Month Suggestions - TSR Book Club

LINK TO BOOK CLUB: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7433498

Hello TSR Book Club Members,
Hope you are all doing well!! I want to say thank you for the amazing contributions we have had over the past few weeks - it's amazing to have such a nice community full of avid bookworms! Anyway, the time has come - please leave any March book suggestions for the 2024 TSR Book Club here. The book theme for this month is ANY GENRE! The most liked post will be the chosen book!

(If you can't like the post, please reply to it with a 'thumbs up' or similar emoji!!)

I am leaving this open for a few weeks so that the top shortlisted books will be voted for from 16th March! And then the March book will be announced on Tuesday 19th March - how exciting!!

Again, thank you for your wonderful contributions you have made to the book club so far!
Heya, I'm thinking maybe a classic as we haven't delved into any yet! I'll leave my suggestions in separate posts below :smile:
Persuasion - Jane Austen
1984 - George Orwell (very fitting with Big Brother on the TV at the moment!)
And a non-classic to allow for anyone who isn't into classics!

Normal People - Sally Rooney
Original post by kayleigh_t.27
And a non-classic to allow for anyone who isn't into classics!

Normal People - Sally Rooney
PROSM. Really like this suggestion!
bc of the whole classics suggested by @kayleigh_t.27 I was thinking pride and prejudice since its been on my list to read since year 10 and I need motivation to get through ti
Wuthering heights if we’re going classical
Original post by study23!
Wuthering heights if we’re going classical
Yesss this is one I've been meaning to read!!
Maybe we could do something Shakespeare, like Hamlet
Ok im starting to see 3 sort of categories emerge so i'll make a post for each one individually (so you can like whichever one you want instead of one post having all 3)

Classic: Around the World in 80 Days by Jules Verne
Shakespeare: Twelfth Night
Contemporary: The Talented Mr. Ripley by Patricia Highsmith
Classic: Dr Jekyll and Mister Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson.
suggestion: percy jackson and the olympians

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending