The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
lumpycustard
hey, y not do a tread on complete random write-ins?

BOO!

Someone start an interesting topic cos i am well bored.
Reply 2
NikNak
Someone start an interesting topic cos i am well bored.

hey what about truth or dare but without the dare lol
Reply 3
biggest secret no1 knows about u
Reply 4
ooooh

lol
Reply 5
lumpycustard
ooooh

lol

I thought I better delete it cos there are some people I know who comes on here lol Dont want them getting the wrong idea! K your turn....
Reply 6
how do u delete it?

erm, i got nicked wen i was younger for stealin from HMV (1st time coz i was dared) not again!
Reply 7
lumpycustard
how do u delete it?

erm, i got nicked wen i was younger for stealin from HMV (1st time coz i was dared) not again!

You can click the edit button at the bottom of the post. On the edit screen there is an option to delete the post - you can only do it for your own posts unless you are a mod.

hum...naughty naughty lol
Reply 8
lumpycustard
how do u delete it?

hahaha. Just get a large bag of walkers and put the CD and its security tag inside. :wink: :cool:
Reply 9
Bhaal85
hahaha. Just get a large bag of walkers and put the CD and its security tag inside. :wink: :cool:

Talking from experience there lol
Reply 10
Bhaal85

Hehe we did the Mock Court Trial Competition, and one of the cases involved stealing CD's, so we went and interviewed the security guards and they showed us that plastic bags lined with foil stops the machines going off.
Reply 11
Chicken
Hehe we did the Mock Court Trial Competition, and one of the cases involved stealing CD's, so we went and interviewed the security guards and they showed us that plastic bags lined with foil stops the machines going off.

Those security guys are obviously on the ball then lol
Reply 12
Bhaal85

hows that work?
Reply 13
NikNak
Those security guys are obviously on the ball then lol

Yeh they aren't as stupid as people might think they are!!!
Reply 14
lumpycustard
hows that work?

Not sure exactly but the foil acts as some kinda shielding so that the sensors dont pick up the tag on the cd as you walk out the door.
Reply 15
nick nack paddy wack
Reply 16
lumpycustard
hey, y not do a tread on complete random write-ins?

BOO!

pfff you call that random...*this* is random:

Reply 17
So something apparently happened with the moon yesterday :confused:
Reply 18
Elle
So something apparently happened with the moon yesterday :confused:

apparantly there was a full moon eclipse... or soething like that *was told by brother who has gone back home*

lou xxx
Reply 19
lou p
apparantly there was a full moon eclipse... or soething like that *was told by brother who has gone back home*

lou xxx

Oooo... cool- didn't see it though.

I also got told that last night would be the "end of the world as we know it!" lol

Latest