The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'm free!
Is anybody going to the next gay pride march? I'm going if so we can meet each other at the march I'm going with some friends it is a really good laugh and we get drunk later on and have fun! Is anyone going? Even if you're straight you can go and have fun you don't need to be gay but it helps :wink:

No. People might get ideas.
Reply 2
Ralfskini

are you a homophobe?
Reply 3
I'm free!
Is anybody going to the next gay pride march? I'm going if so we can meet each other at the march I'm going with some friends it is a really good laugh and we get drunk later on and have fun! Is anyone going? Even if you're straight you can go and have fun you don't need to be gay but it helps :wink:

fira is gay.....ask him
Reply 4
Ralfskini

lol!
Reply 5
lnfinity
are you a homophobe?

No not at all.
Reply 6
matouwah
fira is gay.....ask him

how do you know?
Reply 7
Ralfskini
No not at all.

ok
Reply 8
elpaw
how do you know?

he is my friend...:smile: lol...
Reply 9
I'm free!

Does your mother know? :biggrin:
Reply 10
Bhaal85
Does your mother know? :biggrin:

Yes in fact I came out a few months ago and she fine with it.
Reply 11
Ralfskini

Don't worry about that lots of straight people attend, believe it or not, just to have a bit of fun. It is really like a party atmosphere! Everyone just has fun and gets along fine. If your straight gay people know that anyway! I've got an very accurate GAYDAR! And also if you are straight then you will be certain about your sexuality so noone (friends etc) will have reason to get the wrong idea baout you!
Reply 12
I'm free!
Yes in fact I came out a few months ago and she fine with it.

how old are you?

Latest

Trending

Trending