The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Greece, I've always dreamed of going there.
italy.

love Katy ***
Reply 3
Sydney. A city and a tropical sort of place. Perfect.
Reply 4
ickle_katy
italy.

love Katy ***

i would love to live there when i am older. Last year when i finished my Alevels (2002), my boyfriend surprised a trip the day after my last exam...it was to Florence. He had saved up all year to pay for it. We stayed in the 5* Boscolo Hotel in Florence it was truly amazing. I cant wait to go back.
upsetgirl
i would love to live there when i am older. Last year when i finished my Alevels (2002), my boyfriend surprised a trip the day after my last exam...it was to Florence. He had saved up all year to pay for it. We stayed in the 5* Boscolo Hotel in Florence it was truly amazing. I cant wait to go back.

then why are you upset??

love Katy ****
Reply 6
ickle_katy
then why are you upset??

love Katy ****

Cause the loan sharks killed him.
Reply 7
ickle_katy
then why are you upset??

love Katy ****

i have been upset, though i am now fine. Thank you. xx
Reply 8
Bigcnee
Cause the loan sharks killed him.

i am a girl by the way :wink:
Reply 9
upsetgirl
i am a girl by the way :wink:

Er.... I know. I was talking about your boyfriend. But you making me explain this for you, has made a bad joke, worse.
Reply 10
Bigcnee
Er.... I know. I was talking about your boyfriend. But you making me explain this for you, has made a bad joke, worse.

LOL
Infinity
Greece, I've always dreamed of going there.

Me too :frown:

:tongue:

I d like to be in Florida or Buenos Aires.
Reply 12
upsetgirl
Where would you like to be now. By this i mean, a real place in the world.....i would like to be in Tuscany, drinking wine in a golden fied.....

Pokeland, Japan
Reply 13
Bigcnee

i feel really silly now :frown: *weep*
Reply 14
upsetgirl
i feel really silly now :frown: *weep*

Don't worry about it. :smile: Here's a tissue.
i'd like to be in paris...or that one place where the streets are rivers...i can't remember the name but i think it starts with a C
Reply 16
Infinity
Don't worry about it. :smile: Here's a tissue.

thanx :smile:
Reply 17
sweetinferno
i'd like to be in paris...or that one place where the streets are rivers...i can't remember the name but i think it starts with a C

venice you mean. Tho Paris is great, i lived there for a year while at uni....it was the best year of my life
boston
Reply 19
DanMushMan
boston

In Lincolnshire? I recommend the fish and chips :wink:

Right now anywhere with a bar, music and good company! Sadly not available within driving distance of Wales at 2:20 in the mornin :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending