The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Iluvatar
Why is it that water bottle manufacturers can't seem to make one that doesn't leak half the bottle out into your bag, soaking an entire years worth of subject notes, an expensive calculator, a CD player, a diary and 3 brand new, really cool pens (well, cool as a pen can get, anyway)???

Because then you would probably keep the bottle and not buy another one... the 'everlasting lightbulb' paradox. Plus, I'm sure they're laughing at your misfortune now.
Reply 2
mobbdeeprob
Because then you would probably keep the bottle and not buy another one... the 'everlasting lightbulb' paradox.

But two days in a row, the second with a brand new bottle!, and the first with a bottle i had for a couple of weeks.
Reply 3
Iluvatar
Why is it that water bottle manufacturers can't seem to make one that doesn't leak half the bottle out into your bag, soaking an entire years worth of subject notes, an expensive calculator, a CD player, a diary and 3 brand new, really cool pens (well, cool as a pen can get, anyway)???

Simple. Wrap the bottle in a carrier bag before you put it in your bag. Easy but saves your books.
Reply 4
meepmeep
Simple. Wrap the bottle in a carrier bag before you put it in your bag. Easy but saves your books.

And then the bag would undoubtably leak as well, knowing my luck! :wink:
Reply 5
Iluvatar
And then the bag would undoubtably leak as well, knowing my luck! :wink:

I know you're a student (therefore general pleb and poor person) but if leakages are causing you so much hassle and expense - why not fork out for a decent bottle? Muji do some nice ones :smile:
Reply 6
mobbdeeprob
I know you're a student (therefore general pleb and poor person) but if leakages are causing you so much hassle and expense - why not fork out for a decent bottle? Muji do some nice ones :smile:

Well they don't cause expense as such, but they totally piss me off, especially when they wreck irreplacable stuff, like my subject notes and diary.
Yeah, i should probably get a decent bottle. Or maybe one with a screw on lid, instead of those sports caps.
Reply 7
jst do them up really tight! i do but then i often find tht i cant open them again! oh well! at least i dont get wet books :tongue:
xxx
Reply 8
A leaking water bottle ruined my last mobile phone... crappy plastic bottles.
ive never had a problem.....

love Katy ***

Latest

Trending

Trending