The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Literally sameee girl, but tbh as soon as you get to uni everyone’s in the same boat, don’t worry about it at this point, because if you’re feeling peer pressure it does come down to your friends and the people your around, and that will vary dramatically depending on lots of different things x
Reply 2
Original post by hanselandpetal
Literally sameee girl, but tbh as soon as you get to uni everyone’s in the same boat, don’t worry about it at this point, because if you’re feeling peer pressure it does come down to your friends and the people your around, and that will vary dramatically depending on lots of different things x

Yeah but the thing is i dont want to wait till uni i want to do it before if you understand x
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah but the thing is i dont want to wait till uni i want to do it before if you understand x

Assuming your a girl, its actually very easy.
Walk up to a guy, preferably a '****boy' and tell him you want sex. Most of them will say yes (and you probably know that) because these people value availability over quality and equally would like to lose their virginity, because when a guy has sex he's a hero.

If you genuinely don't value your virginity that much then i'd suggest selling it. There's men that would pay millions of pounds to have consensual sex with a young girl such as yourself. Its a win-win; well those 3-20 mins of your life may be the worst due to kinks but 1 million for 3-20mins?
Im 16 almost 17 Everyone around me is having sex and ive never had it but i really want too im worried that its never going to happen? Advice

Some of your friends are lying about having sex.

What's stopping you?

Original post by Hiraeth.
There's men that would pay millions of pounds to have consensual sex with a young girl such as yourself.

In England & Wales, paying for sex with someone under 18 is illegal and you'll find that there really isn't a market of men willing to pay millions...
Original post by unprinted
In England & Wales, paying for sex with someone under 18 is illegal and you'll find that there really isn't a market of men willing to pay millions...

Oh thanks didn’t really know
Yes there is. Albeit not a huge one. A girl in South London was offered £1million fairly recently. A European woman was offered £2million
The site is called (deleted). Multiple people were bidding on both. It’s a strange world
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 6
Its normal, you dont want to rush it. I had sex when I was 16 but I did it with someone I felt/ still feel attracted to the same person :smile:. If it wasnt with him I most likely would still be a virgin.
Yes there is. Albeit not a huge one. A girl in South London was offered £1million fairly recently. A European woman was offered £2million
The site is called (deleted). Multiple people were bidding on both. It’s a strange world

People allegedly bidding $tupid doesn't mean the women got it. When eBay allowed this - they banned it years ago - then the amounts were vastly lower.

Here, a semi-literate site wants payment to them before you're in the room with the woman concerned. What could possibly go wrong with that?

Ghod, if I were evil, I'd be rich...
Looking at other bits, I see they accept PayPal for their 40% cut.

Given that PayPal can, and does, close accounts it thinks are sex work related - without returning all the money too! - if you think this is genuine, then send me £100 and I'll sort it out for you to have a chance of having sex with either of the Middleton sisters. (£200 if you want both, obs.)
Im 16 almost 17 Everyone around me is having sex and ive never had it but i really want too im worried that its never going to happen? Advice

The way that you are feeling is totally normal. Anxiety, peer pressure and feeling different are normal. Don't forget you're brilliant and your priorities and friendship group will radically change in the next 5 years. When I was your age I worried that I'd never have sex or find love... then it just kinda happens.

I 'lost' my virginity at 18 in my first year of Uni in the first proper relationship I ever had. The sex was crap but the love was real.

Try not to let these worries gain ground. Love yourself and enjoy the journey.
(edited 6 years ago)
I’m a 16yr old girl also a virgin as are all my friends bar one who got pregnant just after her 14th. So I wouldn’t worry
Yes
Hii

Hahah i already lost mine… when i was 15..it does feel good.. go for it if thats what u rlly want

Ok so I am going to tell you this much having sex is not that big of a deal
I’d suggest trying masturbating first, if you don’t already. Learn your body before you allow someone else to. I’d suggest not using a vibrator, or something similar to start, just as it doesn’t feel similar to sex.

Once you learn what you enjoy, you’ll find your first time is so much more pleasurable than if you don’t have much idea about your body either.
I’m a guy and I was almost 17 before I slept with a girl.. don’t view it as a negative thing.. I personally had multiple chances before this but I was never a person just to do it for the sake of it… I always thought it had to mean something, and many years later I don’t regret my past decisions
It doesn’t matter. Just lose your virginity as and when you’re ready. Don’t rush into things because your friends are.
Reply 18
Assuming your a girl, its actually very easy.
Walk up to a guy, preferably a '****boy' and tell him you want sex. Most of them will say yes (and you probably know that) because these people value availability over quality and equally would like to lose their virginity, because when a guy has sex he's a hero.

If you genuinely don't value your virginity that much then i'd suggest selling it. There's men that would pay millions of pounds to have consensual sex with a young girl such as yourself. Its a win-win; well those 3-20 mins of your life may be the worst due to kinks but 1 million for 3-20mins?

Idk i wish I could do that but id get slut shamed like crazy everyone would say im easy theyd talk about me to their guy friends.
I'm 16 almost 17 Everyone around me is having sex and I've never had it but i really want too I'm worried that its never going to happen? Advice

Girl, it's okay, I am 16 too and I haven't had sex yet. But its because I am scared to bc I hate my body, and small bust and don't want others to see it.

Latest