The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Got waitlisted at Imperial for Business Analytics 2023/2024

Hey, I received a mail today stating that I have been waitlisted for the program. I applied in the second round and my interview went well imo (with some minor hiccups along the way).
I just wanted to know what are my chances? How often do people from the waitlist receive an offer? And by when? I am getting v anxious. Any information would be v helpful. Thanks!
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, I received a mail today stating that I have been waitlisted for the program. I applied in the second round and my interview went well imo (with some minor hiccups along the way).
I just wanted to know what are my chances? How often do people from the waitlist receive an offer? And by when? I am getting v anxious. Any information would be v helpful. Thanks!

Hi! Even i am waitlisted. I suggest you don't get stressed, I know what it's like. But wait it out, you still stand a pretty good chance. Youve done exceptionally well and that is why you are on the waitlist. You are a strong candidate and you can email them a month from the time you were put on the waitlist and ask for an update!

hope this helps. good luck and take care :smile:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by rituanand
Hi! Even i am waitlisted. I suggest you don't get stressed, I know what it's like. But wait it out, you still stand a pretty good chance. Youve done exceptionally well and that is why you are on the waitlist. You are a sHeytrong candidate and you can email them a month from the time you were put on the waitlist and ask for an update!

hope this helps. good luck and take care :smile:

Hey, thanks your words. Wishing you all the very best.:smile:
Also, If you don't mind me asking, may I know a little about your profile? Also, if you have some other admits/pending decisions?
Hey! Sure. I'm from India, and I am an English literature graduate. I have work experience at a few organisations and am a proficient German speaker. That is pretty much it! A few extracurricular activities here and there.

I have applied to a few others. I'm holding an offer from Durham & Bath, amongst others (which are safties) and waiting to hear back from Edinburgh, Manchester, Leeds & Sheffield! I got rejected from Warwick, LSE & UCL.
Hey, thanks your words. Wishing you all the very best.:smile:
Also, If you don't mind me asking, may I know a little about your profile? Also, if you have some other admits/pending decisions?
Reply 4
Hey,did you guys got any statistics or probability question in the interview?
Reply 5

Hi! i also got waitlisted for this programme. Have you hear back from the admission?
Reply 6
Original post by Rutapps
Hi! i also got waitlisted for this programme. Have you hear back from the admission?

Hi! My application status is still waitlisted until now. Have you got update?
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hello, did you get the offer? If not which uni did you finally admit to?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending